Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

updated pic, I just ran MCA 45th at Road Atlanta.

Ford Bronco Who else has America's Sports Car? RA_2021_2

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had this 2013 Camaro SS. Definitely one of my favourite cars I've owned.

And yes, I regularly had people stop to take pictures with "Bumblebee"...

Ford Bronco Who else has America's Sports Car? IMG_6225

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting story about the C2 vette and the Bronco - but I purchased my house in 2016. It is an old house with a defunct detached garage/carriage house that was really impossible to get to, and crowded my backyard. The driveway wrapped around the house leading up to it was removed, because the space was so tight. I spent about a year figuring out what to do with it....the only thing I could come up with was to purchase a C2 vette (my dream car). It was the only thing motivating me to keep the structure and rehab it, showcase, and work on he car for many years to come.

I was going to need to put in a new foundation, slab, roof, HVAC, windows, and custom wood/glass vertical lift doors. Then have a grass paver driveway leading up to it. The price of the C2 seemed to skyrocket overnight around 2017/18? And the quotes for the rehab with custom doors was incredibly high. The entire job plus the updated C2 pricing was just insane.

I demo'd the structure, completely redesigned and re-landscaped my backyard and put in a outdoor fireplace/pizza oven, the works, in the area the garage once stood. I couldnt bring myself to tear it down unless I had some improvement in it's place. This entire topic crowded my brain for two years, since I would just stare at this defunct structure taking up all this space in my backyard, and it all seemed to circle around the C2 vette that I lusted over

I set aside a good chunk of unused funds to get a fun vehicle that was rugged and didnt need to be babied or garaged...(since I had decided to tear down the garage). No vehicles were really intriguing, and I kind of regretted it for the following year, then all of my prayers were answered when the Bronco became real. It’s now 5 years later and I’m still waiting for delivery lol

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure most on this list know where this was taken ;)

Ford Bronco Who else has America's Sports Car? c

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought my first corvette at 24 years old, an used 1980. Owned it for 31 years. Sold it in 2016, it wasn't being driven much after I got my first bran new corvette a 14 Z51 with the 7 speed manual. I had several other C3 cars while I had the 80.

I am now in my 18 Grand Sport Carbon 65. Mine is loaded and has the manual 7 speed. Only 650 made, only 453 stayed in USA. Less then 90 with manual world wide.

Ford Bronco Who else has America's Sports Car? c
Lol - I still have my 1980 vette. It has less than 40,000 miles on it. I’ll never get rid of it.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a C6 Corvette convertible, I just bought in December of last year. With electric cars on the cusp and manual transmission almost extinct, I wanted a V8 manual while I could still get one. It's a blast to drive although not too practical being a 2 seater and with all of the huge rain drainage easements in the roads here. The car sits so low you have to go over them so slow or at an angle or you scrape the front end. But the sound, oh that sound of a V8. I love the sound of a V8, especially with headers. It probably is from my very first 2 vehicles being Broncos and one of them had the 302, Holley 4 barrel, headers and side exit exhaust- one on each side. What a sweet sound that was, I'll never forget it. If only the new Bronco had the 5.0- even detuned- and it was not a stupid expensive option like the V8 is in the Jeep, I would have opted for that engine- as I am sure a lot you would have too.

Hart4523

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Base
Corvettes have always been my favorite cars. I have had owned 6 in the past ten years. I currently have a 2010 GS Corvette which currently is my daily driver, till my Bronco is built. I sold my 2001 awhile back and I still wished I kept it.

006.jpg

xc.png

Sponsored
OP
OP
FLSTFI Dave

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sold this not long ago. Enjoyed it for 14 years.
Ford Bronco Who else has America's Sports Car? IMG_0284
Ford Bronco Who else has America's Sports Car? IMG_0284
That is my dream Corvette, 63 splits window coupe with side pipes. Its my favorite corvette ever and my birth year.

OP
OP
FLSTFI Dave

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Recently got this at the end of last year after a long wait. Honestly while it’s fun to drive I am not too thrilled by how cramped and restrictive it is to be inside.

View attachment 119401
That much more cramped than a C7 or C6? Figured they would be about the same on the inside. I had a 2020 on order, but had to cancel it in Feb of 2020 as I was out of work on disability for cancer. Did not think it was wise to spend 90K not knowing when or if I would go back to work. Am thinking about ordering a 2022 now. I'll never go back to work but am on disability.

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette, Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love my 2014 C7. Drove it to work today.
Ford Bronco Who else has America's Sports Car? 911F2AAD-FE31-4A5C-8B5A-35F1A1FC8491

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Who else has America's Sports Car? 68B0DBB4-C001-4F12-907F-010C74B70ED3

Mustang GTs are surprisingly not a bad daily driver….that is of course as long as you put blinders on while filling up the gas
Sponsored