First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 21 Audi S5, 20 Hyundia Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I the only one who is waiting to get his/her build, but called other dealerships that may get cancellations? I'm on a WILD BRONCO HUNT!

"Wild Bronco"- A Bronco that has been released into the wild by the one who reserved it but for some reason decided not to take the Bronco home. Once released it is up for grabs for thousands of Bronco hunters to catch, tame, and own as their own.

I've been hunting bronco all of Virginia and this has become a fun (obsessive) activity to kill the time while I wait on FORD. Yes.... I'm kind of cheating on my current GREAT dealer but hey!..... hurry up! Over the weekend I went to go see a Cactus Gray Wildtrak and Black Big Ben at Koons... They had a canceled Badlands that sold for 30k over sticker because the guy who reserved it was out of the country... couldn't pick up. I'm not paying 80k-90k for a Badlands. I clearly loss that bidding war. The Wildtrack wasn't for sale even though one guy tried to convince the Manager to sale it to him for 60k over sticker... he was willing to pay over 120k. But TODAY.. my other side chick dealer (Bob Bell Ford) called me .. Black Badland Squached.. 63k which included a 5k markup. Hate the markups but 63k for a Squached Badland with a High Package?.... I need to build that and see if it was priced low. Jumped in my car... I was 80 miles away from Bob Bell.... I made it 10 miles out of my driveway. He sent me the text first come first serve at 10:03am...... text at 10:29am....... "SOLD". The hunt is rough! It was sold in less than 30 minutes! There are better hunters than me!!! And there are Hunters that are willing to pay double the price or more.... Time to call around... see what I can find. Maybe I'll get lucky...

...the hunt continues...

BTW... First time up close on a Squached Bronco.... IT WAS MASSIVE. Overwhelmingly massive in a GREAT way.

black-bronc.jpg

wildtrack.jpg

big ben.jpg

wildtrak sticker.jpg

wildy-interior.jpg

saq-wildy.jpg
Sponsored