Sponsored

Who else is letting Ford buy them a Bronco (stock market play)

OP
OP
djp

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand how to get x-plan. I'm just more curious how those who bought Ford stock for the purpose x-plan how Ford verifies they qualify. I know I can sign up for an account through compushare to buy Ford stock. But I didn't have a positive experience with compushare when they managed P&G's shareholder investment program. I apparently wasn't the only one as compushare no longer manages P&G's stock program. I have a private investment account through Chase that I can buy Ford stock. But I would rather not give Ford access to my account just to verify that I own Ford stock.
yeah, me neither. I dont have the answer and $25 was worth it to keep things to myself
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got in around 6. Happy days

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"Let it ride"..... Those words are the reason the house always wins.

Now I'm not talking about long term stable investments... But 2020 was a crazy year and at some point, you count you score and stop taking such high risk.

Between 2019 and 2020, I pulled 83% profit and got out using rational stop loss numbers and not emotional ones.

Who knows what COULD happen had I held... But I know what DID happen when I sold... I bought a Bronco ;)

Reactions: djp

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully everyone held on, closed at $13.33 Friday. I bought some in the 9s and some in the 11s. Looks like price support for over $14 and very possibly much higher if the EV (F150 and MachE) come through strong. This latest bump seemed related to the F150 Lightning and the charging/generator properties of the F150 Hybrid and Lightning.

Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sold my Tesla stock and bought F at 12.55 this week. F150 lightning is a game changer. An electric Explorer will be as well.