Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hard top. This is one of the larger volume dealers in my area (Long Island). I used to have family that worked at this dealership (though they left recently) which is why I ordered from them. I have been told that I am very high on the list from the beginning.
There is no 'top of the list'. Even if you are the first person to put an order in at your dealer, Ford can still fill an order for someone else first.
Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My brother was a day two reservation holder (7/14) with the exact same build as me and same dealer. I switched to a soft top at the first deadline back in July I believe. I have had my Bronco since November 9th. Both have a BL's, SAS, Tow, 2.7l, High, but he kept his MIC top and I swapped mine for a soft top. He doesn't have a build date yet. I honestly feel that the MIC top continues to be the biggest issue. I love my softie!

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"HOLD MY BEER"...
I was a day 1 res.... dealer botched my order....no bronco in sight any time soon for me, the car market looks to have gotten even WORSE than it was, and I really think my dealer won't think twice to just "forget" about me and the alleged "allocation/top priority" for my "right" bronco to come in.... that plus how orders are cutting off next week so Ford @Ford Motor Company can catch up, I honestly think if I get my bronco, it will end up being a 2023 after another re-order. Wouldn't surprise me if Ford makes a bunch of early reservation holders who didn't get their broncos still, have to re-order yet again but get some stupid fake "super duper lightning fast double scoop no foolies" priority and wait again.....

BRONCBOY21

Base
First Name
Ayres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else losing hope? I'm a 7/20/20 res holder with a 1/20/21 order and 10/2021 re-order. Still nothing in terms of a VIN or Build date. Just complete silence from Ford. Yes, I have most of the sins selected. But now almost 2 years out it's getting ridiculous. Who else is in a similar position and losing hope? Seeing people place orders over a year after my reservation and getting their build within months has been completely demoralizing. My girlfriend ordered a Bronco Sport in October 2021 and just took delivery this week, which is now making me itch to get my Bronco. Now looking at the prospects of getting pushed to a 2023.

I'm considering eliminating the tow package to try and speed things up and going aftermarket later. The main reason I wanted the tow is to put a bicycle hitch carrier for my mountain bikes.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

4DRBADLANDS/A51/SAS/2.7/Lux/Tow
I have had my bronco for months now but i would recommend ditching the tow package I ditched the hard top and tow package and was built fairly quick after that back in October 2021 and i bought a aftermarket bolt on hitch receiver it was super easy to install definitely worth doing it yourself with the potential of getting built sooner.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
7/14 early AM reservation for a Basesquatch. I reserved it for either me or my son, most likely my son. We have been waiting and waiting, like others, finally got a scheduled for production date for week of Jan 17, now completely stalled. My son is out. He had called a lot of dealers even 100 miles out of his area for a new Hyundai Elantra N. A dealer called him back mid Jan. that they have one coming in and if he wanted to put a deposit on it. He sure did, figuring if we heard more on the Bronco he could pass. The car came in and since we have heard nothing and production is stalled on the Bronco due to the chips issue, he decided to get the N. I went up to see him this past weekend and the car is amazing. Blistering fast, roomy, comfortable and nice riding 4 door race car. The exhaust sound alone- real exhaust from the twin 5" pipes with a nice burble in between the rapid shifts is amazing and intoxicating. And it averages 25 MPG and gets 37 on the highway. He did good and got it for MSRP.

With gas prices on the rise and a long work commute I am going to be out too and opt for something else with better MPG.

Sponsored

Bike007b

Black Diamond
First Name
KH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Res: 07/16/2021
Order: asap x2
BL, 2.7, sas, mic, tow (now dropped), HD bumper (now dropped), high, CG, block heater.
Still waiting for my build date.
there are a lot of us out there. Friend is a day 1. He still does not have a date.

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands, Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get sick and tired of hearing about dropping the MIC top for the soft top when us 2 door guys cannot do that and we just continue to get screwed.

Bike007b

Black Diamond
First Name
KH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Patience. I put in my reservation order 7/17/2019. Yes, 2019. Finalized my order March 19 2020. Updated in December for my 2022MY. Still not worried. It will be built. Just need the parts to build it. And I understand that many things in the US are becoming scarce which is beyond Ford's control.
How did you order in 2019?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else losing hope? I'm a 7/20/20 res holder with a 1/20/21 order and 10/2021 re-order. Still nothing in terms of a VIN or Build date. Just complete silence from Ford. Yes, I have most of the sins selected. But now almost 2 years out it's getting ridiculous. Who else is in a similar position and losing hope? Seeing people place orders over a year after my reservation and getting their build within months has been completely demoralizing. My girlfriend ordered a Bronco Sport in October 2021 and just took delivery this week, which is now making me itch to get my Bronco. Now looking at the prospects of getting pushed to a 2023.

I'm considering eliminating the tow package to try and speed things up and going aftermarket later. The main reason I wanted the tow is to put a bicycle hitch carrier for my mountain bikes.

Oh, I feel your pain Trevor. Dropping the tow may help, but you're still looking at the SAS, LUX, and the 2.7L being on constraint also. I've dropped the MIC, 2.7L, and the tow from mine, but kept the LUX. My biggest problem now is Fords new allocation formula that favors the mega dealers, and screws the small town local dealers. I ordered at a small dealer that now has too many reservations, and not enough allocations. So, I'm screwed. And yes, the bloom has fallen off the Bronco rose for me. If I don't hear anything from Ford about my Bronco build by the time the order banks open for the '23 6g Ranger I will have some thinking to do. Good luck brother.

Sponsored

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why the Oct re-order?

I think folks assume the tow package IS THE PROBLEM but we don't know that. Since Ford won't actually tell us much.
I had to do the same because of being pushed back to a 22.

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Same boat here...barely afloat. Similar situation and build. I ditched the hitch a couple months ago since I could throw one on myself or buy another rear bumper with it integrated. It's only for carrying my MTB anyway. I haven't starting looking at other vehicle options yet, but the frustration level is building. If I get pushed off to a 23' somehow, I think I'm done.

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife is, 2021 base 4 door Hard top SAS with 2.3. Only option is hard top/liner, keypad, roof rack, aux switches and SAS. Can’t remember what date she placed original order (2021) but she also had to convert to 2022 model. She didn’t use her reservation though...we used it for raptor.
CAN U GIVE ME MORE INFO.ON HOW U DID THAT,I AM THINKING ABOUT GOING THAT ROUTE.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I reserved a Wikdltrak on 7/20/20 and then within 2 days of dropping MIC and TOW I was scheduled. My Wildtrak arrived at the dealership this morning.

If you need a tow hitch for a bike rack then install a hitch yourself. It would be much cheaper.

Ford Bronco Who else is losing hope? 1646075361516

alnightr

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Same build as you just different color and MIC. I deleted tow will go aftermarket. I have heard ZIP!! 7/24/20 res.
Sponsored