Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else losing hope? I'm a 7/20/20 res holder with a 1/20/21 order and 10/2021 re-order. Still nothing in terms of a VIN or Build date. Just complete silence from Ford. Yes, I have most of the sins selected. But now almost 2 years out it's getting ridiculous. Who else is in a similar position and losing hope? Seeing people place orders over a year after my reservation and getting their build within months has been completely demoralizing. My girlfriend ordered a Bronco Sport in October 2021 and just took delivery this week, which is now making me itch to get my Bronco. Now looking at the prospects of getting pushed to a 2023.

I'm considering eliminating the tow package to try and speed things up and going aftermarket later. The main reason I wanted the tow is to put a bicycle hitch carrier for my mountain bikes.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

4DRBADLANDS/A51/SAS/2.7/Lux/Tow
Loosing hope? Hope has long been lost. I bought one off the lot at ADM, which my lease equity covered in full. Would it have been nice to pocket the $10k and buy the bronco at MSRP? Absolutely, but every month I didn't have my bronco I was losing equity and potential interest with raising interest rates. $2k was just covered by Ford's mid year price increase. But at least I now get to explore the modifications section of this forum.
Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 1% that require the 7 pin will be along shortly.
Less than that. 7pin is only required in most states over 3klbs towing. and with a 3500lb tow capacity... i doubt even 1% of all bronco towers (forget 1% of all bronco owners) are planning on getting that on top of the razor's edge that is between 3001 and 3500 lbs

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hope has been lost for a while now, only hope is that someone else enjoys theirs a little sooner since since I'm out of the way.

TL1964

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else losing hope? I'm a 7/20/20 res holder with a 1/20/21 order and 10/2021 re-order. Still nothing in terms of a VIN or Build date. Just complete silence from Ford. Yes, I have most of the sins selected. But now almost 2 years out it's getting ridiculous. Who else is in a similar position and losing hope? Seeing people place orders over a year after my reservation and getting their build within months has been completely demoralizing. My girlfriend ordered a Bronco Sport in October 2021 and just took delivery this week, which is now making me itch to get my Bronco. Now looking at the prospects of getting pushed to a 2023.

I'm considering eliminating the tow package to try and speed things up and going aftermarket later. The main reason I wanted the tow is to put a bicycle hitch carrier for my mountain bikes.

I've checked those same boxes, but for a two door. Still nothing and after the last email, I feel like I'm being greased for a 2023 from Ford.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this juncture, I firmly believe other then chips being needed for Ice Mountain builds, the only real order/ build delays are the dealer allotments.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea I have a 7/14. Reservation had a 2 door BadLands I ended up getting a golden ticket for the Raptor didn’t really want to spend that much but probably will get it sooner and I am getting for MSRP
Lucky you! They scheduled my 7/13 2D badlands the week before the Raptor tickets went out lol. Now I just keep getting pushed back and back and back and back and back and back lol

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was on Toyota.com looking at 4 Runners - the disappointment, the shame. Given the current turmoil, I feel like I'll never get my 7/22 reservation fulfilled. I eliminated TOW but that's as much as I'll concede.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this juncture, I firmly believe other then chips being needed for Ice Mountain builds, the only real order/ build delays are the dealer allotments.
I would say maybe. When you look at the build week google docs here on 6g, there are many many builds with much later reservation dates getting window stickers, while many of the very early reservations keep getting bumped further back over and over again. June 21' reservations getting a window sticker and built over a July 20' reservation for the same build......both reservations have a vin, so allocation shouldn't have been an issue since a vin was assigned.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made it into the 1% of something. Woohoo!
Many, almost most, off-road over-landing trailers use electric brakes and allow for trickle charging of batteries via 7-Pin. The need is more common than most people think for this type of vehicle.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why the Oct re-order?

I think folks assume the tow package IS THE PROBLEM but we don't know that. Since Ford won't actually tell us much.
Tow package is one of the things thats the problem and Ford did say it was and even if you did not change nothing for 2022 from 2021 you was post to reorder ,guessing so people did not bitch that when that there Bronco came in and say thats not what they wanted .

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands