Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

well looks like my 2/22 order is going to be a sweet 2024/2025 Bronco. Cheers all 🍺

Dealer did tell me 12-16months... Not sure if that will be the case haha
Sponsored

Sandman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My patience was unwavered!! My built Bronco is similarl to yours and I also had the same reservation date. However, received mine in October 2021. I did make the change to a soft top, which was one of the constraints. After I switched, my order was picked up 2 weeks later,.

i would say remove some of the material constraints if you want your Bronco sooner.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My patience was unwavered!! My built Bronco is similarl to yours and I also had the same reservation date. However, received mine in October 2021. I did make the change to a soft top, which was one of the constraints. After I switched, my order was picked up 2 weeks later,.

i would say remove some of the material constraints if you want your Bronco sooner.
And you are posting here why?

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless you are in need of transportation you should be patient and don't give in to dropping items hoping to move up. I am a 7/18 and have a WT/LUX/Tow/MODB/MIC and I am standing firm. You are more than "halfway home" in time. With the FORD NO MARCH ONLINE ORDER BANK frozen this will lean to those reservation holders seeing movement towards a build. Now stop the dealers from placing special orders. That 's another story.
This is good advice and after flirting w/ the idea of a rubicon, exactly what I'm doing. I gave up the hardtop, but refuse to drop anything else. If they can just get and keep monthly production at 15k, things will improve. But who knows.

Take care. Contented.

Das99

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser and 2003 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else losing hope? I'm a 7/20/20 res holder with a 1/20/21 order and 10/2021 re-order. Still nothing in terms of a VIN or Build date. Just complete silence from Ford. Yes, I have most of the sins selected. But now almost 2 years out it's getting ridiculous. Who else is in a similar position and losing hope? Seeing people place orders over a year after my reservation and getting their build within months has been completely demoralizing. My girlfriend ordered a Bronco Sport in October 2021 and just took delivery this week, which is now making me itch to get my Bronco. Now looking at the prospects of getting pushed to a 2023.

I'm considering eliminating the tow package to try and speed things up and going aftermarket later. The main reason I wanted the tow is to put a bicycle hitch carrier for my mountain bikes.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

4DRBADLANDS/A51/SAS/2.7/Lux/Tow
Yes, I was in the same boat and decided to buy a 2017 Land Cruiser. I'll drive that for the next year or more until my Wildtrak gets built and re-assess. It's not worth thinking about everyday.

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As stated earlier, I am loosing patients. I have not canceled my Bronco, and will not for awhile.

Ford's fiasco did cost them a SUV sale yesterday. My wife needed a new SUV to replace her 10 year old 224,000 mile Range Rover Evoque. She like me tired of the wait did not look at a Ford or Lincoln. We looked at several Brands and will pick up our 2022 Grand Cherokee Thursday or Friday.

I am sure this mess has cost @Ford more than one sale

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe that anyone who takes delivery of their Bronco and then posts the phrase, "it's worth the wait" should be immediately forced to sell it to another reservation holder.

That way, they can "wait some more" with the rest of us, since "it is worth the wait".

OP
OP
tambrico

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe that anyone who takes delivery of their Bronco and then posts the phrase, "it's worth the wait" should be immediately forced to sell it to another reservation holder.

That way, they can "wait some more" with the rest of us, since "it is worth the wait".
Agreed lol.

Sponsored

glamosaurus

Base
First Name
Hope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My name is Hope. No foolin'. It's been nothing but a curse my entire life. Still waiting on my base 2-door mic top squatch.

area50one

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4dr 2.7 BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When you guys are making changes to your order are you receiving an email from Ford confirming the change? I have a feeling my dealer did not make the changes I requested. I dropped the hitch and changed the color.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My enthusiasm has dropped to near zero while I continue to wait and see how long it will take for Ford to get my Bronco off Ice Mountain. I am still waiting and will keep waiting but this could easily be my last ever Ford. When it is time to replace my ranch truck, it will take an all time best deal for that to be another F-150.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just transferred my 2020 reservation and placed an order finally. Waiting for the transfer to be processed on Ford website. Hopefully that happens. My dealer said I may get my Bronco this year. I have no idea if that’s true and I will wait until I get sick of waiting and buy something else.

Sumo

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru wrx sti
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Losing hope fast for a 2022. Looking like reorder for a 2023 is imminent. Sucks after ordering a 2021 a year ago.
Sponsored

Reactions: Jdc