Sponsored

Who gets the Build Estimate from Ford in May?

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m only guessing it would be all the folks who reserved prior to 9/18/2020 since that was the original MY21 cutoff. Everyone who reserved after is definitely MY22
Sponsored

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m only guessing it would be all the folks who reserved prior to 9/18/2020 since that was the original MY21 cutoff. Everyone who reserved after is definitely MY22
Hell it seems like everyone who reserved after the first 24 hours is a MY22!

(If only I had known)

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Supposedly in May we are going to get information from Ford as to when they think they will be building our individual Broncos.

Which group of people does that apply to?

Only the folks that fall inside their dealers initial allocation?

Only the folks that made a reservation before that Sept 19th date?

Everyone who converted to an Order regardless? (Or maybe excluding Priority 99)
Should be everyone who isn’t a 99 PC. Unfortunately, that might be when some of us get the news that we are gonna be getting a ‘22. I won’t be surprised if I am one of those, as I didn’t make a res until a month ago.

Uwdawg631

Wildtrak
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) Ford Fusion's, yes 2, his and hers, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really, if you're going to be pedantic, please use sufficient reading comprehension on the post to which you are replying.

*and I can always be more pedantic than you, so 😝
Not only did I waste some time reading through these messages, wasted more time googling what the hell pedantic meant. Thanks for expanding my vocabulary. :D

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As long as the random priority builds get them first! /s

Sponsored
OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not as upset with the priority tickets (assuming those numbers are as low as they claim).

What really screwed all this up was that dealer allocation thing.Ford basically told us they don't care about our reservation timestamps, or which dealers put customers first.

So now we have to wait for some guy who made his reservation months later, but happened to pick a dealer who nobody else did and bingo!

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hell it seems like everyone who reserved after the first 24 hours is a MY22!

(If only I had known)
I know 😢 heck I thought I reserved early on, reserved late 7/28 but shows 7/29 official res date.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know 😢 heck I thought I reserved early on, reserved late 7/28 but shows 7/29 official res date.
I got you beat... I was on vacation and tried to reserve while the announcement was airing. Website was down so I figured I'd just try later...little did I know "later" needed to be within hours!

Worse vacation ever!

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So can we speculate/expect that once Ford goes through the first two weeks of its next build scheduling cycle (FEs and then others) they would be in a position to send out the communications to everyone else who doesn’t already have a build date? That would put us in the the 3d or 4th week of May. Just curious

stratego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put down my $100 in February 2021 and my Bronco is being built in June. I don't think it's "first come first served" as it is a commodity availability and profit margin management thing.

Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I put down my $100 in February 2021 and my Bronco is being built in June. I don't think it's "first come first served" as it is a commodity availability and profit margin management thing.
what’s your build/options? Well congrats for you altho many folks will be annoyed. Maybe you received a priory order. I can’t imagine that someone who placed a reservation so late in the game would have jumped ahead of everyone else because of commodities. There has to be other orders placed before yours that would qualify but everyone is guessing at this point. Good for you tho 👍

stratego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what’s your build/options? Well congrats for you altho many folks will be annoyed. Maybe you received a priory order. I can’t imagine that someone who placed a reservation so late in the game would have jumped ahead of everyone else because of commodities. There has to be other orders placed before yours that would qualify but everyone is guessing at this point. Good for you tho 👍
Build is 4D badlands 2.3/manual with high package and towing package. My wild guess for why I lucked out is that it's a high-margin build for Ford that doesn't require a ton of the extra special stuff in the lux package or any of the sasquatch bits.

Edit: The Bronco Program manager Esteban is a business school classmate from Michigan, but i'm 100% sure he has no idea i've ordered and he would never bump me up (I work for another OEM lol)

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What will we all speculate on once we actually know our delivery window? Baseball? The weather?
When will the first recall happen and what will it entail?

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build is 4D badlands 2.3/manual with high package and towing package. My wild guess for why I lucked out is that it's a high-margin build for Ford that doesn't require a ton of the extra special stuff in the lux package or any of the sasquatch bits.

Edit: The Bronco Program manager Esteban is a business school classmate from Michigan, but i'm 100% sure he has no idea i've ordered and he would never bump me up (I work for another OEM lol)
That’s just bullshit! Your “edit” says it all.
Sponsored