Sponsored

Who gets the Build Estimate from Ford in May?

stratego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s just bullshit! Your “edit” says it all.
I mean it's possible that a guy I know in passing is crossreferencing his linkedin with Bronco orders, but from looking at the Build/Order section, it seems like the decision to get a 4d soft top pushes me ahead of a ton of orders off the bat. Picking a higher trim than base almost certainly helps on top of that.
Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean it's possible that a guy I know in passing is crossreferencing his linkedin with Bronco orders, but from looking at the Build/Order section, it seems like the decision to get a 4d soft top pushes me ahead of a ton of orders off the bat. Picking a higher trim than base almost certainly helps on top of that.
I don’t give a rats ass what you have to say. You jumped the line, you should be at the back of the line pure and simple. Instead, you’re at the very front. Based on your reservation date, you shouldn’t even be eligible for a 2021 build. This stinks to high heaven.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I put down my $100 in February 2021 and my Bronco is being built in June. I don't think it's "first come first served" as it is a commodity availability and profit margin management thing.
Don't worry about those pissy folks, they are just wound to tight. Congrats!

We know we were told reservation order which should have put you in 2023 at this point, but we also know Ford had done everything it can to mess that up and between dealer allocations and golden tickets...who knows what's going on.

I have no doubt that right now there is some dealer out there that has little to no Bronco orders, and If I placed my order with them, I could jump in line as well.

It's all about dealer allocations and commodities at this point and very little to do with reservation timestamps.

I can tell you though it is not profit taking. The FE and WT are the money makers and they aren't getting built very much.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I put down my $100 in February 2021 and my Bronco is being built in June. I don't think it's "first come first served" as it is a commodity availability and profit margin management thing.
🤪

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build is 4D badlands 2.3/manual with high package and towing package. My wild guess for why I lucked out is that it's a high-margin build for Ford that doesn't require a ton of the extra special stuff in the lux package or any of the sasquatch bits.
Also saw you opted for the soft top. The combination you posted seems to be the magic build for the second round of build scheduling. I too have the exact same build spec'd on a "later" reservation and my day1 res/build got passed over and the later one pulled and scheduled.

And I didn't even have to sit in the same classroom as Esteban. It is now all about commodity availability.
Sponsored