Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really wanted the MGV. But the lack of lighter colors probably has me out.
The problem is the choice on a Badlands is really dark vinyl or really dark leather. It sucks. I wish you could get the Black Diamond vinyl on a Badlands.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Headsong

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I decided to go BD. At first I despised BD because of steel rims, vinyl and not really carpeted floors, and I won't be doing extreme off-roading. But reading threads out here, I've been steered back to BD. Those items kind of grew on me and now I am excited for BD. Plus I live in MN, where it's pretty much winter half the year, and I track salty, slushy, muddy, snow into my car. The carpet in my car has petrified from the salt over the years. Will be nice to have a wash out floor/interior.
And you can upgrade those rims and still be under the OB. Which makes me wonder why the OB costs more? It's the vinyl that got me.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every time I get into and out of the driver’s seat in my wife’s Bronco lol.
Touché lol I suppose I will drive my wife’s new Bronco. She never drives my car now, she is scared of it and I never drive her Cruze.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aren’t there plugs under carpet on BL? Can the carpet be removed for high activity days?
There’s no carpet in the BL, it’s rubber...

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I decided to go BD. At first I despised BD because of steel rims, vinyl and not really carpeted floors, and I won't be doing extreme off-roading. But reading threads out here, I've been steered back to BD. Those items kind of grew on me and now I am excited for BD. Plus I live in MN, where it's pretty much winter half the year, and I track salty, slushy, muddy, snow into my car. The carpet in my car has petrified from the salt over the years. Will be nice to have a wash out floor/interior.
You sound exactly like me! I hated the BD and said I’d never consider it. But the vinyl is really nice, the rubber floors are functional and the steel bumpers will help if people can’t drive. I’m sad I can’t get the 12” screen like in the OB or the headlights but I guess Ford prefers to get less money from me.

OP
OP
Headsong

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Power seats are nice but once you know where you’re sitting how often do you move your seat?
Driver 1 is 6'4" Driver 2 is 5'2" power is nice if short driver forgets to move seat back to allow tall driver to get in. It is much easier to power a seat back then try and manually pull back from outside truck.

With that said I want vinyl more than power.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It's the best interior. The cloth looks terrible and will be a mess off road or with kids. It's keeping me in one of those two trims.

Not paying $2100 for leatherette trimmed vinyl which is a less durable material.
Fixed

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s no carpet in the BL, it’s rubber...
Unless you get leather seats, then they carpet it. The question remains whether a carpeted leather Badlands will still have the drains.

Oof I meant WT
Earlier, it was stated that BD and BL are the only two with actual drain plugs. The other models will use "standard drains/vents" ..... whatever that is.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless you get leather seats, then they carpet it. The question remains whether a carpeted leather Badlands will still have the drains.

Earlier, it was stated that BD and BL are the only two with actual drain plugs. The other models will use "standard drains/vents" ..... whatever that is.
True. Not sure why anyone would pay for that though lol.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Driver 1 is 6'4" Driver 2 is 5'2" power is nice if short driver forgets to move seat back to allow tall driver to get in. It is much easier to power a seat back then try and manually pull back from outside truck.

With that said I want vinyl more than power.
Seriously? I think manual is much easier if you’re tall. Grab the seat lever and slam it all the way back. Power seems like it takes forever to move it from wife position to all the way back.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously? I think manual is much easier if you’re tall. Grab the seat lever and slam it all the way back. Power seems like it takes forever to move it from wife position to all the way back.
After the first "remodel" five years from now, the power seats will become memory power seats that adjust to each driver. These first model years are a bitch because they have trimmed content to keep prices low...we went through this with the Outbacks/Legacys with the TOTAL redesign in 2010. By 2015 they worked all the "normal" stuff back into them like most modern cars have.
Sponsored