Sponsored

Who got skills to render a white hard top with my Velocity Blue 4 door Outer Banks

OP
OP
BroncOBabe2.7

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The OG Broncos had some chrome accents, which went well with the white tops. The new Broncos lack the chrome.
Not a fan of chrome myself but I know what you mean. Subtle chrome is okay, like the bronco decal on the back, but manufacturers these days tend to overdo it and the vehicle ends up looking like something in my grandma's costume jewelry cabinet.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you!! I guess I didn't use the correct search terms when I looked to see if this was posted somewhere already. This is fantastic! And honestly.... seeing it now I'm not so sure I like it. ๐Ÿ˜•
I agree Amanda. I was wondering about a white top on an Area 51 4 door. After seeing what it might look like I'm just not diggin' it. But a body colored top....now that could be a different story. :)

OP
OP
BroncOBabe2.7

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree Amanda. I was wondering about a white top on an Area 51 4 door. After seeing what it might look like I'm just not diggin' it. But a body colored top....now that could be a different story. :)
Whoa what color is that bronco in your profile picture? Is that a current color option? It looks sky blue and I love it!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Whoa what color is that bronco in your profile picture? Is that a current color option? It looks sky blue and I love it!
That is Area 51 with the MIC (Molded in Color) top. That top comes with a 2 door, and is optional on the 4 door. They started out a lighter gray color that shouldn't have even been considered for my dog house. But I seems Ford heard our dislike for that color, and finally started making it darker towards black which is much nicer.

Here's the thread with more pictures on this Bronco.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/area-51-outer-banks-bronco-2-door-pics.9765/

Area 51.jpg

OP
OP
BroncOBabe2.7

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is Area 51 with the MIC (Molded in Color) top. That top comes with a 2 door, and is optional on the 4 door. They started out a lighter gray color that shouldn't have even been considered for my dog house. But I seems Ford heard our dislike for that color, and finally started making it darker towards black which is much nicer.

Ford Bronco Who got skills to render a white hard top with my Velocity Blue 4 door Outer Banks Area 51
Wow my eyes must be seeing different colors or that picture is at an angle where it looks different from the other colors I've seen. My dealership is having their preview event on May 21st so hopefully they have one in this color so I can see the true visual.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow my eyes must be seeing different colors or that picture is at an angle where it looks different from the other colors I've seen. My dealership is having their preview event on May 21st so hopefully they have one in this color so I can see the true visual.
@BroncOBabe2.7 From what I have discerned is different compooters show some of these color at different hues. We went to a local dealer yesterday to look at a Bronco Sport in Area 51. That solidified our color choice. It appears the Bronco's touring the southeast are in Rapid Red, and Velocity Blue. So, we needed to find Area 51 somewhere else. :)

Check out the link I included in my post above. It may show the color differently.
Sponsored