Sponsored

Who Has a Build Date with Reservation Date of 7/15 or Later?

OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That surprises me. Could it have been their priority order? What dealership?
I started this thread to find out how many times it has happened. There are many many mic tops that have been scheduled prior to 7/13 and 7/14 reservations!
Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's through military auto sales, so I am unaware of whether or not there is any priority for these sales.

I do know that they were telling me a week ago that I was getting bumped to February 2022 and I responded in an way that communicated my unwillingness to accept that as a viable answer. At that time, I didn't have a VIN or PSP (21 May 2021).

I am no one special, so I don't think that my email to them changed anything (mostly because anyone who would have been able to do anything hadn't read it yet). Yet, 24 May 2021, I had a VIN and PSP.
If you’re military then you deserve it. I’ll gladly go to back of the line. If you are some joe shmo like me then you suck

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you’re military then you deserve it. I’ll gladly go to back of the line. If you are some joe shmo like me then you suck
I am active duty military, but no, I don't deserve it. I am fortunate to serve, happy to serve, and privileged to serve. The generosity of the citizens of this country have made it possible to do and see things that I never imagined I would do or see. So thank you for your support, but I still don't deserve to jump ahead in line.

OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not with the same options at the same dealership.
Different dealers with available allocations. Why should one Bronco ordered 4 months later be built first? Specially when Ford said timestamp timestamp timestamp.

OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am active duty military, but no, I don't deserve it. I am fortunate to serve, happy to serve, and privileged to serve. The generosity of the citizens of this country have made it possible to do and see things that I never imagined I would do or see. So thank you for your support, but I still don't deserve to jump ahead in line.
I disagree to a point. You are going through an entirely different order/purchase process. Im not sure if you plan to take delivery overseas or not, however you have sacrificed your life for our freedoms. You have put us(the citizens of our great country) ahead of your needs and wants. Overseas, on maneuvers, in training, or in battle, or spotty internet or a hundred other reasons any of which could delay your original reservations.
And while tomorrow is guaranteed to no one, the risks in your life are far great than 98% of us stateside. We saw this when Tyrone Woods gave the ultimate sacrifice while Waiting for his 13 GT500 order.

Thank You for your service!

Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7/13 reservation here, week of 7/12 build date. Changed to four-door with soft top to try to increase my odds. Didn’t realize apparently they are slinging MIC tops left and right anyway.

OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

https://fordauthority.com/2021/04/2...for-production-emails-set-to-arrive-april-15/
https://jalopnik.com/ford-thanks-bronco-buyers-for-their-patience-with-300-1845898017
https://www.motorbiscuit.com/ford-has-even-more-disappointing-news-for-ford-bronco-buyers/
Bottom line: if Ford can only build 20k 2drs and 40k 4drs the first 20k/40k time stamps should be built. This is what they told us they would do. I’m not sure how many 7/13(first 4 hours) and 7/14 reservations there were, but all of these should be built ahead other reservations. Let alone reservation 8 months plus later.

OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/13 reservation here, week of 7/12 build date. Changed to four-door with soft top to try to increase my odds. Didn’t realize apparently they are slinging MIC tops left and right anyway.
They are not. Many 7/13 and 7/14 reservations with mic tops aren’t being built.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's through military auto sales, so I am unaware of whether or not there is any priority for these sales.
During my OIF/OEF deployment in '03, deployed military sales were more of a direct contract build with the manufacturer, with a courtesy delivery handled by a local dealer. They were usually contracted to be ready and waiting upon redeployment stateside. It would not surprise me in the least if this was still the case and if any order is deserving of the manufacturer placing an order towards the front if it's needed, these deployed sales would be it. Thank you for your service, we look forward to your return, and enjoy the hell out of that Bronco. You have more than earned it.

Last edited:

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How the fuck are we in mid 21 and still not understanding how allocations work?? This has been discussed to death, bottom line allocation>commodity>priority>vip>timestamp. You don’t have to like it but not accepting it at this point makes you look silly.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How the fuck are we in mid 21 and still not understanding how allocations work?? This has been discussed to death, bottom line allocation>commodity>priority>vip>timestamp. You don’t have to like it but not accepting it at this point makes you look silly.
How does Allocation work? My dealer has 17 units allocated for 2021. right now it looks like he will only get 3 while other orders that were ordered later get built first.
How in the hell does an 2022 allocation get built in the first month of 2021 production, when its not allocated?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I disagree to a point. You are going through an entirely different order/purchase process. Im not sure if you plan to take delivery overseas or not.

Thank You for your service!
Thank you.

Stateside delivery, in Texas.

Just got back in February.
Sponsored