Sponsored

Who has the leverage in all this: Buyer or Dealer?

Beef78

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like to think of it as a relationship and not a contest of who has the upper hand.

If we can remember that in reality the customer is not always right and not all dealers are out to scam you, we can build a long lasting relationship based on trust and mutual respect.
That sounds like something a dealer would say...
Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That sounds like something a dealer would say...
I guess you have not had the good fortune to have met decent people making a living selling cars to other decent people ?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got life membership with DAV for that reason. But...from what I am reading/seeing here in B6G not all dealerships will honor X-Plan. Am I missing something?
Thats where YOUR leverage comes in. Find one that does, and also doesn't have any dealer add on fees. Commit to drive an hour or two if you have to and save yourself the feeling of getting the shaft later. You hold the cards at this point. Change your reservation and leave them with nothing if they aren't honorable and fair.

I like what someone said in that our collective has already driven them to nothing over MSRP. That in itself feels like victory to me. Anything below that is just icing on the cake.

Granger and others are working their tails off to earn our business for a reason and I have a feeling its not because they hold the upper hand. Everyone can make out in this world, they have it figured out.

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Before or after October 31st?