Sponsored

Who has yet to even see a Bronco in person?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The one in my driveway, three mannequins, and one on the road. Still seem to be pretty rare in my area.
Sponsored

LatinoComedian

Badlands
First Name
Adolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2021 Mustang Mach-e First Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in NJ. I have yet to see one "in the wild". Aside from mine, the only other Broncos I have seen are in the dealership (and those are marked up $35k).

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw two at the presentation tour last winter, parked indoors. I've never seen one at a dealership or in the wild. With a build scheduled for next week, mine will likely be the first.

jjcous

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Other than mine, I've only seen two. A four door badlands and two door FE.

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are all over the place in Austin, TX. At least 10-20 broncos roaming around the area.

Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen quite a few 4-doors in and around Austin. Only seen one two-door besides mine.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Literally just saw one in somebody’s driveway this morning in the Twin Cities. My first time actually seeing one in the wild.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen many on the road (in Michigan) and crawled all over the FE at the dealer during BNs tour.

You will be in for a treat. These things are much more substantial in person than the pictures let on.

87gpe

First Edition
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, Supra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've seen many on the road (in Michigan) and crawled all over the FE at the dealer during BNs tour.

You will be in for a treat. These things are much more substantial in person than the pictures let on.
I haven't seen a 2-door on the road, but I've seen quite a few 4 doors around Charlotte lately.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t see a 2 door or anything hard top until I went to see mine at the dealership yesterday. I’ve seen maybe half a dozen 4 door soft tops around here since July.

7F17E7CD-CCC8-4375-B103-C80AD40FBE90.jpeg

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw a white 4-door soft top in a parking garage in Chattanooga TN. And a blue 2-door hardtop parked near St Augustine FL. That's it.

Meanwhile, apparently some people are close to or already owning two Broncos? It's a shame the reservation scheme and production/component issues ended up such a kluge.
Looks like you're in chicagoland. I'm in Lake County with my Badlands depending on how bad you wanted to check one out.

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I test drove a non-Sas Badlands and they had a Wildtrak on the lot at the same time. I think they also had a Big Bend. There is a A51 First Edition in our neighborhood and my son says he sees a blue one parked by his school on the street during the day. I saw a FE in Newport Beach on Thanksgiving.. it belongs to a guy who posts here.

I don't own one but the Bronco is in my 'list' of what I will hopefully buy next year. I think it looks better than all of them (2022 Tundra, Defender, Land Cruiser). The Bronco has a character/soul that is just different than the others. I like all of those rides but I think the Bronco fits me the best. In no rush.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not for a complete lack of trying. I'm in Minnesota, and I've seen 1 Bronco in Cyber Orange driving down the road at a long distance. I saw the headlights, if they weren't LED I may not have noticed.

I haven't seen one at a dealer, even a mannequin.. Haven't seen one parked anywhere.. brought the kids to Mall of America yesterday and decided to drive around the various lots a bit just to see if one was parked.. goose egg. Every dealer that seems to post them online are just placeholders for owners..

Looks like my very first Bronco I touch will be the FE I reserved on 7/13. Such a wild experience. Should be picking it up sometime late next week!
The only occasion on which either @Seanette or myself have seen the new Bronco in person was in October, when we went to Serramonte Ford to order ours. I think there were a total of four of them there at the time. We took a Wildtrak for a test drive.

Other than that, we've seen a few “Bronco” Sports in the wild, but no real Broncos.

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've had mine since Wednesday... I still haven't seen another anywhere near me, aside from dealer mannequins.

I was in the Taco Bell drive thru tonight, and an F150 pulled up beside me, rolled his window down, and snapped a pic. This thing kinda makes people do that, so get ready when you pick yours up.

2 door Wildtrak in Oxford White

20211201_162735.jpg
Sponsored