Sponsored

Who has yet to even see a Bronco in person?

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just saw an OBX soft top, not-sasquatch in A51 Friday night in Centreville, VA right next me. Only saw a couple more, a few weeks back. Still seem rare in northern VA.
Sponsored

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a single one on the road yet. Have seen ONE at each of the dealers I have driving by in central WA. I did however see three sitting at the dealership in Cancun MX on Saturday morning.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've only seen the sport. Only place I know that has them is dealer demo but they're all 4 doors and I don't want it to alter my desire for a 2 door lol

Sponsored

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've seen a couple in person, one on the road. Still haven't driven one. My dealer isn't letting anyone drive the demos. They saved them for people who are getting their vehicle serviced and only they can RENT them.

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Saw 4 of them in my area of north nj this weeked. they're popping up everywhere. all 4 doors though. haven't seen a 2door or cyber orange yet, so feeling special for the time being.

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've seen about a half-dozen or so Sports out in the wild, but the only big Broncos I've seen in-person besides my own were sitting at dealerships.

OP
OP

RivianNowPlz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is going to be a really unpopular opinion but I think they’re too boxy without real big tires (at least a 35) and I want to see some poke. I’m looking at that Baja kits mid travel that makes the wheelbase 6 inches wider up front and thinking that’s the way to go.

Yes I like them, yes I’m excited to get mine, but boy are they plain Jane without a good lift and some big rubber on the road.
It's not an unpopular opinion and it's one that many would tend to agree with you on when it comes to off road vehicles in general. I think the Jeep Wranglers look silly on stock 31" street tires, although I think the Bronco looks even worse on street tires than the Wrangler because of how beefy it is compared to the slimmer Jeep.

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Guy was loading a Badlands SQ from local VA dealer in a Target parking lot and taking to FL for delivery. He let me look inside it and everything before loading it onto the trailer. Then saw another Badlands in the same parking lot minutes later. Seen about 5 in person and a bunch on the road driving. The difference between regular and SQ is night and day.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 mannequins at the dealer, one in the wild, headed the opposite direction on a 2 lane highway, 4 door, grey, no idea of trim or anything else... Appalachian mountains MD/WV/PA area...

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There's a sport where I work. I've seen an actual bronco driving down the road once. I've seen an outerbanks, base, badlands at a dealership and a First Edition that was waiting to be picked up. I drove a big bend at the dealership I ordered mine from the day I placed the order. I also saw a sqash version awhile ago but did not see what model it was, was not really in the bronco mind set then but I did reconize that it was one of the new bronco's

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seen quite a few around me in Kentucky. Drove the dealer mannequin twice and had it for 3 days each time. Patiently waiting for 1/3/22 as my build week for our fully loaded Wildtrak.
Hey that's my Bronco in your profile picture :cool:

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know!!! It's a compliment towards you on good taste. We have same color Wildtrak on order, so using your pic till my '22 comes in. :cool:

Last edited:

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had to go to New Orleans to finally see a Bronco in the wild. Saw this Cactus Gray one the other day on Magazine Street. And saw a Race Red on Lee Circle this morning.

Ford Bronco Who has yet to even see a Bronco in person? 20211204_164206
Sponsored