Sponsored

Who here paid ADM (Adjusted Dealer Markup) for their Bronco?

Did you pay ADM (Adjusted Dealer Markup)

• Total voters

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Obviously, the most accurate poll on B6G, due to the implicit honesty of all respondents on this particular subject. 😂

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Why are comments locked on the other threads?

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My wife reserved and ordered a bronco, I know she will walk if her dealer tries marking it over msrp. First time I ever had my wife say “I want that” when looking at a car after I showed her the release video. She even waited for reservations to open.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Obviously, the most accurate poll on B6G, due to the implicit honesty of all respondents on this particular subject. 😂
funny I was thinking something, everyone says that paid MSRP and then there are the people who say dump asses pay MSRP and they never have and they got/getting there Bronco 10k under MSRP.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not a chance would I pay a dealer adm, ever. Got a fair price on mine.

Over msrp on reservation holders is complete bs. On the secondary market or dealer stock, fine, if people are willing to pay it. But on a reservation holder who brought you a sale and chose you, that's plain extortion at its worst.

Last edited:

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. Went in a month before delivery to discuss after seeing Bronco's on the lot for 20K over. "Dealer told me" no ADM on existing orders. Held true. I would have walked. I was very assertive. Went for a demo drive (2nd time) Dealer in the car, and told him, don't you f*ck me on this, I've waited a year and a half, it's not worth it, trust me". : )

Sponsored

Nemo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine has bee dodgy on final price.
We agreed on MSRP when we rolled my reservation to an order but hasn't taken a deposit from me and says "There isn't any paperwork to do until it gets here"
They are a commercial dealership with a good reputation and MSRP or lower on the trucks they have on the lot.
All these posts on people getting reamed has been getting me worked up. The latest I've got from the sales manager when asking for final pricing is he "will be able to once he gets the invoice from Ford".
I've been waiting for this for over a year, scraping by, saving everything I can towards my truck, and now have the black cloud over my (hopeful) delivery in February that someone else with deeper pockets will drive off in my truck.
@Ford Motor Company , this is SUPER wrong how you are allowing dealerships to do people over their long awaited orders. You should be able to do something to protect your customers from this Greed.

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Glad everyone is chiming in and wow I am amazed at how many got discounts. And many of those getting discounts and where is that thread 😁. And actually it’s not as bad as it seems to be for those getting the bend over treatment😳. To play the devils advocate wonder how many would be unhappy if the market in country tanked and people pulled back buying cars which in turn the dealer and manufacture gives you a huge discount upon delivery. And or for all those who signed a sales price agreement 1 plus years ago the dealer forces you to pay full retail😬. Yeh I get it and if my dealer says ADM I walk and will wait another day. Ford never said they would only build so many Broncos. The market will adjust down the road and for those who are patient you will be rewarded😎

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine has bee dodgy on final price.
We agreed on MSRP when we rolled my reservation to an order but hasn't taken a deposit from me and says "There isn't any paperwork to do until it gets here"
They are a commercial dealership with a good reputation and MSRP or lower on the trucks they have on the lot.
All these posts on people getting reamed has been getting me worked up. The latest I've got from the sales manager when asking for final pricing is he "will be able to once he gets the invoice from Ford".
I've been waiting for this for over a year, scraping by, saving everything I can towards my truck, and now have the black cloud over my (hopeful) delivery in February that someone else with deeper pockets will drive off in my truck.
@Ford Motor Company , this is SUPER wrong how you are allowing dealerships to do people over their long awaited orders. You should be able to do something to protect your customers from this Greed.
I have a 4 door Sas Base from Granger, picked it up this past October. My wife and I like it so much we ordered another one, this one a two door from another dealer. The Granger line was projected to be years from now with all the orders they had and Ford reducing their allotment. So we ordered from another dealer, same crap as you, it's ordered (we received an email confirmation from Ford). I wanted to put 1K down but the sales rep said not needed, I asked for a price confirmation he sent me a preview sheet with the breakdown of the order and price, BUT it says not an invoice on it. So while I do have something with a price on it that I signed for them to order I'm pretty much thinking when it comes in thinking they may try to add a markup on it. Time will tell.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeh yeh I know the paranoia is growing but chime in and VOTE😎
Nope. I have a great Dealer....Wilson Ford in Corvallis OR. No ADM and perks. I learned my lesson a long time ago. GET EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING IN WRITING!!!!!
Sponsored