Sponsored

Who is going to use third-party financing?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm showing up at Granger with a check from my credit union but will use Ford financing if they can get me a substantially lower interest rate (which is unlikely).
Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My CU. 2%

Vandy

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't pay much to that 5%, that's just a pre-programmed number the programmers put in. There's a reason why you can change it for calculation reasons. To be honest financing through the dealer can be the best approach. If you go through them they will often lower the price on a vehicle and they have deals with banks to offer lower than market rates when compared to a CU because of their volume. As far as the rate you will get? It depends on your financial integrity and credit score. This is where it pays to be rich and pay bills on time. I have a credit score over 800 and I was able to secure a 1.9% auto loan through Toyota financing back in 2018 because of my Credit. My CU offered a 2.9%. If you have a Credit score below 630 then definitely try to secure a low rate with a CU.

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1.9% to 2.3% not 5% from ford..Sorry ford!!!

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford put's 5% because they don't know your credit score. For someone with terrible credit you might see the MOPAR Boot rate of 72 months at 11% APR. With great credit, fairly high money down, and a shorter loan term maybe Ford hits around 2-2.5% APR. Who knows. On my Fiat the FCA loan they offered was 1.9% for anywhere from 36-72 month financing with no money down. Through my credit union I got 1.8%. If FCA can get to 2% I would imagine depending on credit Ford offers similar. Bottom line, shop around ahead of time. Check credit unions for the best you can find and see if Ford or your dealership offer matches or is better. No reason to show up ready to pick up your Bronco relying only on your dealer/Ford to offer you a good rate. Go in prepared.

Sponsored

Ryan05055

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got 2.79% with Navy Federal.

Of course I got that two months ago before the whole dirt mountain shenanigans, so now I have to reapply.

Nowherefast0294

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My credit union is giving me 2% for 60 months with direct deposit.

Nowherefast0294

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Third party all the way (the bank of me). Ford will get my money and no interest. I will own my Bronco when I leave the lot. ;)
I’m putting half down I wish I had it all ! Good for you !! No debt ! I still might back out of this purchase.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you have good credit shop around for for financing. Maybe Ford will offer 0% but I highly think not, especially on the bronco. Made the mistake of financing thru toyota on my current car and I could've gotten 0% elsewhere.....

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Navy Federal...all our cars are with them. They are fantastic!

Sponsored

Dirt Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2017 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
USAA - 1.89%
So, I locked this in, too. Only for my Ford dealership to tell me that can't do direct deposits with only 1-2 day delays because they have such low inventory. I have some emails into the GM, but can't imagine they'd force USAA customers to jump through hoops. Really aggravating so far.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will be showing up with a my own. If they can beat it, awesome. If not, oh well.

Last new car I bought was in June and I got 2%. The dealer did not even bother to try and get me to switch.

Capt steve

Big Bend
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2.69% for 60 months from my credit union. The dealer said he would be competitive.

BuffaloBronco87

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1.99% through my credit union which was cheaper than the bank I work for after my discount.
I foolishly closed after mine was built though so I've been paying for it while it's on dirt mountain. Oh well I'll just owe less when the warranty is up.
Sponsored