Sponsored

Who is with me on the Basesquatch order train?

Teewsda

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Best value! And less wait time it appears.
Got my build date and vin today!Week of June 14.
Base Sas 2.7, aux sw.
Res date 8/11.

cbrownabq

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Basesquatch from the start. BUT I did just email my dealer to switch to manual squatch since mine will be a 22 MY anyway.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CyberBronco

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Best value! And less wait time it appears.
Got my build date and vin today!Week of June 14.
Base Sas 2.7, aux sw.
Res date 8/11.
That’s awesome. Congrats!! My reservation time is few days later. So maybe I’ll get it next round

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I placed revised order for Base SAS 2.7L auto softtop AMB , with only aux switches and floor mats only (I was previously BL he. non SAS 2.7L auto hardtop shadow blackout High pkg). So change Saved me 13k at least.

Base SAS seems like best value while not having to commit to some of those awful and limited choices on higher models. I figure I will put dark brown Katskin leather seats and nice after market rock rail steps and steel bumper. Maybe performance pack tune for 2.7L. (When available. )
so adding back katskin leather (2k) , (700) rock rails, and bumber (800). Then more like 9.5i savings. But no high package w 12 inch screen. Of well. what do u guys think??

Ford Bronco Who is with me on the Basesquatch order train? Screenshot_20210415-111855__01__01
Personally I would have kept the BL and took off the squatch, top and high. That’s the majority of what you saved on. I think putting a ton of extras on a base vehicle that won’t resell as high seems like a bad investment.

OP
OP
CyberBronco

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Personally I would have kept the BL and took off the squatch, top and high. That’s the majority of what you saved on. I think putting a ton of extras on a base vehicle that won’t resell as high seems like a bad investment.
The BL non SAS soft top 2.7 L automatic standard tech build you suggested is 50k vs 43K.

If you are saying BL models will depreciate less % than a base Sasquatch , I haven’t seen any data on that. Also, it is uncommon to buy new cars that increase in value. My true financial investments increase in value.

Barlos

Base
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I placed revised order for Base SAS 2.7L auto softtop AMB , with only aux switches and floor mats only (I was previously BL he. non SAS 2.7L auto hardtop shadow blackout High pkg). So change Saved me 13k at least.

Base SAS seems like best value while not having to commit to some of those awful and limited choices on higher models. I figure I will put dark brown Katskin leather seats and nice after market rock rail steps and steel bumper. Maybe performance pack tune for 2.7L. (When available. )
so adding back katskin leather (2k) , (700) rock rails, and bumber (800). Then more like 9.5i savings. But no high package w 12 inch screen. Of well. what do u guys think??

Ford Bronco Who is with me on the Basesquatch order train? Screenshot_20210415-111855__01__01
My exact Build but I added Modular bumper, rock rail and MIC roof. thinking I might remove the bumper and rock rails to go aftermarket. I think Base is a great option for me.

Sponsored

GAbronco

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was dead set on Badlands but now i am heavily leaning towards basesquatch :cool:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I WAS on that train, then it jumped the rails and I ordered a base Base. LOL

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same build here as well, except 2DR.

I like to refer to it as Basetrak

it is basically a Wildtrak without the frills, but still has all the thrills. ;)

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base 4-dr, rapid red
2.7L Engine
Auto
Sasquatch (locking difs, lift, 35’s, front steel bash plates, gearing)-all warrantied
Modular Bumper
Switches
Rubber floor mats
Keyless door
$45k

Compared to the other trims, I think this is a sweet deal (very similar to a Black Diamond with Sas, but less $). It has everything I need and want-sure, electronic sway bar disconnect would be nice, but I don’t really need it and can add manual quick disconnect later.

I will need to get windows tinted.

I also figure when the seats get a lot of wear, I can get them reupholstered with leather.

Now, if I could only get it built and delivered!
Sponsored

Last edited: