Sponsored

Who is with me on the Basesquatch order train?

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

............................................................. I think putting a ton of extras on a base vehicle that won’t resell as high seems like a bad investment.

Some of us are NOT buying a Bronco to resell, or as an investment. Personally I am buying mine to modify and use >>>>>>>>>>>>> forever >>>>>>>>> until I die. 😁

BroncoPop

Badlands
First Name
C.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion tc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did same thing. Now basesquatch. Gonna put ‘baseball glove ‘ color leather seats in. Should look amazing. Good residual value on base too.
Ford Bronco Who is with me on the Basesquatch order train? 1619002168776
I thought about switching to the base model but I decided to go with BL SAS High packy. There's just certain things that it offers that I won't get with the base model

Sponsored

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
🖐 4 dr White BaseSquatch
MIC top & Bumper
Dealer tint before I pick it up.

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in also--
Base Squatch
Oxford white
4 door
Aux switches
Hard top MIC
2.7 Auto
I will add Retro graphics, window tint and the tow package from the accessory catalog after I get it.
Anything else I will purchase out right- I'm not going to finance any options-such as side rails,bumpers,floor liners.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am all in on Base ManSquatch!

4 door
Oxford White
2.3 with 7 speed
MIC Top
Aux switches
Floor mats

I reserved in October, so was going to be a MY22 anyway. I will likey transition of to the poor man's Badlands and move to 33s, I just want all of the upgraded drivetrain!

Last edited:

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, saw my first two Bronco's in-person today...

4-Door Outer Banks, soft top, leather, high package, 2.7, auto in Black
4-Door Black Diamond, soft top, zero option in Cactus Gray

While I was disappointed they didn't have any 2-Doors there, what I did see confirmed my decision to stick with my 2D BaseSquatch build.

2-Door Base
Carbonized Gray
Sasquatch
Modular Bumper
Aux Switches
Keypad
2.7L Twin Turbo
10-Speed auto

---------------------
$40,405 with dest/acq

Honestly, I just didn't love the looks of the 4-door. It just didn't really have the classic Bronco vibe I was hoping for, and I definitely didn't like the soft top.

I'm a day 2 reservation and have a 'Unscheduled Clean' configuration, so hopefully I'll get picked up soon without having to compromise on what I really want.

Probably not optimized for resale, but definitely closest to my '76 Bronco and '69 Bronco that I'm channelling... ;- )

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, saw my first two Bronco's in-person today...

4-Door Outer Banks, soft top, leather, high package, 2.7, auto in Black
4-Door Black Diamond, soft top, zero option in Cactus Gray

While I was disappointed they didn't have any 2-Doors there, what I did see confirmed my decision to stick with my 2D BaseSquatch build.

2-Door Base
Carbonized Gray
Sasquatch
Modular Bumper
Aux Switches
Keypad
2.7L Twin Turbo
10-Speed auto

---------------------
$40,405 with dest/acq

Honestly, I just didn't love the looks of the 4-door. It just didn't really have the classic Bronco vibe I was hoping for, and I definitely didn't like the soft top.

I'm a day 2 reservation and have a 'Unscheduled Clean' configuration, so hopefully I'll get picked up soon without having to compromise on what I really want.

Probably not optimized for resale, but definitely closest to my '76 Bronco and '69 Bronco that I'm channelling... ;- )
My 2 door Basesquatch carbonized gray is scheduled for 7/19 week so they are building them. 2.3, aux, roof rack. Yeehaw!

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
4 door carbonized gray Basesquatch, 2.7, MIC (with free sound dampening headliner), floor mats and auxiliary switches. Great set up for just over 40k.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I placed revised order for Base SAS 2.7L auto softtop AMB , with only aux switches and floor mats only (I was previously BL he. non SAS 2.7L auto hardtop shadow blackout High pkg). So change Saved me 13k at least.

Base SAS seems like best value while not having to commit to some of those awful and limited choices on higher models. I figure I will put dark brown Katskin leather seats and nice after market rock rail steps and steel bumper. Maybe performance pack tune for 2.7L. (When available. )
so adding back katskin leather (2k) , (700) rock rails, and bumber (800). Then more like 9.5i savings. But no high package w 12 inch screen. Of well. what do u guys think??

Ford Bronco Who is with me on the Basesquatch order train? 61BA0664-D9D5-4DD5-9CA6-63A8F89B885B
My October reservation is pretty much the same build. I was blessed to get a vin on it and a build date this coming July.
Sponsored