Sponsored

Who is with me on the Basesquatch order train?

BackcountryBirds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does the base squatch have any armor underneath at all? Anyone have a pic? Aftermarket should have options soon if not.

Rock rails, armor, and 360 camera are my only concerns.

Sway bar disco could be nice too. But I've yet to see it do much on IFS on all the videos to date other than a couple inch drop under load for marketing. I think lockers on the base squatch get you anywhere a badlands squatch goes. Would love to see a side by side badlands squatch to base squatch test in Moab rocks.

JohnG

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 dr Basesquatch, 2022 2 dr Base 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Basesquatch is the bomb. 4 door, Oxford white, 2.7, aux switches, all weather mats. Party time. So much value!!

Now I'm thinking switch to soft top and figure out the hard top after Ford does.

Mr. Bojangles

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does the base squatch have any armor underneath at all? Anyone have a pic? Aftermarket should have options soon if not.

Rock rails, armor, and 360 camera are my only concerns.

Sway bar disco could be nice too. But I've yet to see it do much on IFS on all the videos to date other than a couple inch drop under load for marketing. I think lockers on the base squatch get you anywhere a badlands squatch goes. Would love to see a side by side badlands squatch to base squatch test in Moab rocks.
I have the plastic bumper (waiting on what aftermarket brings to market) and it is just plastic armor as you can see in pic (slight distortion using iPhone 0.5 zoom).
2 Door Oxford White 2.7L
Base Sasquatch

Ford Bronco Who is with me on the Basesquatch order train? 8F9F063E-3CBF-4E19-BE57-9AC9450F353F

OP
OP
CyberBronco

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the plastic bumper (waiting on what aftermarket brings to market) and it is just plastic armor as you can see in pic (slight distortion using iPhone 0.5 zoom).
2 Door Oxford White 2.7L
Base Sasquatch

Ford Bronco Who is with me on the Basesquatch order train? 8F9F063E-3CBF-4E19-BE57-9AC9450F353F
Anyone with the Basesquatch post pics !

Sponsored

Stickmon82

Base
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am having a hard time between a base sas and a BD non sas. I want the mud and ruts mode but does that justify the higher price tag.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am having a hard time between a base sas and a BD non sas. I want the mud and ruts mode but does that justify the higher price tag.
Been waffling myself between Base Sas and non Sas BD, thinking the wife would like to have the mid package, but then I remember she will probably never ride in it since her vehicle is the family cruiser.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Been waffling myself between Base Sas and non Sas BD, thinking the wife would like to have the mid package, but then I remember she will probably never ride in it since her vehicle is the family cruiser.
I went with Base SAS. Found a mannequin in the area and showed the wife. She thought it was pretty cool. She's been wanting a Jeep, that may have swayed her to a Bronco. May end up being a 2 Bronco family!!!!

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went with Base SAS. Found a mannequin in the area and showed the wife. She thought it was pretty cool. She's been wanting a Jeep, that may have swayed her to a Bronco. May end up being a 2 Bronco family!!!!
Damn, must be nice. When I first showed my wife a picture of the Bronco she said "that's stupid" lol. Maybe when we see one in person she will think differently. Either way I am almost certain she will not like the Sas package.

• Sad
Reactions: R11

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn, must be nice. When I first showed my wife a picture of the Bronco she said "that's stupid" lol. Maybe when we see one in person she will think differently. Either way I am almost certain she will not like the Sas package.
I’m sorry dude. Mine was like “wow you should get that!”

Sponsored

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have to say it: we gotta spell it “basequatch”. Spelling it the other way (baseSquatch) is not really shortening the term much, making it one word, since it makes you essentially pronounce both words, like two separate ‘s’ sounds!

Obscure point over. 😂

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
What series is that? The base has a fully blacked out grill.
Black Diamond. That’s the one that made the mid Atlantic tour early spring. They left the sticker off

OP
OP
CyberBronco

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What series is that? The base has a fully blacked out grill.
Black diamond. That’s the closest picture I could find at the time. Base would have mic black grill and black letters. The base also would have plastic front bumper ( not HD steel shown)
Sponsored