Sponsored

Who is with me on the Basesquatch order train?

Forditude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0 5* Tuned, GX470 Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Basesquatch
CG
Auto
Mod Bumper
Aux Switches

6436B3D6-A461-4C1A-9154-E2512C4274CE.png
Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I placed revised order for Base SAS 2.7L auto softtop AMB , with only aux switches and floor mats only (I was previously BL he. non SAS 2.7L auto hardtop shadow blackout High pkg). So change Saved me 13k at least.

Base SAS seems like best value while not having to commit to some of those awful and limited choices on higher models. I figure I will put dark brown Katskin leather seats and nice after market rock rail steps and steel bumper. Maybe performance pack tune for 2.7L. (When available. )
so adding back katskin leather (2k) , (700) rock rails, and bumber (800). Then more like 9.5i savings. But no high package w 12 inch screen. Of well. what do u guys think??

8E12752B-AB3B-4318-ABF0-AA942914F375.png
I am ordering AMB Base Sasq 4 Door 2.3L MIC Options: Aux Switches, Wheel Lock kit and REMOTE START AND VEHICLE SECURITY.

Not sure whether MY22 is still offering AMB, if not then Black it is. Originally was going for BB with Mid Package.

Then drove a WT 4 Door Soft top and got hooked on to the Look and fell in love with it. My Wife and Kids are Happy Campers of my choice 🙂

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am ordering AMB Base Sasq 4 Door 2.3L MIC Options: Aux Switches, Wheel Lock kit and REMOTE START AND VEHICLE SECURITY.

Not sure whether MY22 is still offering AMB, if not then Black it is. Originally was going for BB with Mid Package.

Then drove a WT 4 Door Soft top and got hooked on to the Look and fell in love with it. My Wife and Kids are Happy Campers of my choice 🙂
Locks are over priced at $90. You can get a 5 pc set of McGards for less than $30.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good to know. I will Update my Order.
I would get the onboard door storage bags. A lot of people are already kicking themselves for not getting them because they thought they came with the car and can only get the garage ones after. Floor and cargo liners are a good option too.

Sponsored

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I started ordering a non SAS base 2dr
Carbon Gray
2.7T Auto
Aux switches
Originally planned to just get base suspension and do wheels and tires on my own. But one of my main priorities is useable all wheel drive on wet roads. For that reason I bumped up to Sasquatch package. I’m also ditching the SAS wheels for a set of Detroit steel smoothies in 18”. Powder coated white . I’m going to get a more streetable tire tread that’s more wet friendly than an MT/AT tire. But keep as close to the 315 tire size as possible.
Once I can confirm that my roof doesn’t leak, I am going to paint the modular roof panels, and the front windshield frame white too.
I’m also going to dynamat the underside of the roof and then probably felt or Rhino line on top of the dynamat.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I started ordering a non SAS base 2dr
Carbon Gray
2.7T Auto
Aux switches
Originally planned to just get base suspension and do wheels and tires on my own. But one of my main priorities is useable all wheel drive on wet roads. For that reason I bumped up to Sasquatch package. I’m also ditching the SAS wheels for a set of Detroit steel smoothies in 18”. Powder coated white . I’m going to get a more streetable tire tread that’s more wet friendly than an MT/AT tire. But keep as close to the 315 tire size as possible.
Once I can confirm that my roof doesn’t leak, I am going to paint the modular roof panels, and the front windshield frame white too.
I’m also going to dynamat the underside of the roof and then probably felt or Rhino line on top of the dynamat.
Let me know what you come up with regarding your street friendly tires.

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's only a 32" tire. Don't you think that's a little too small for the SAS gearing? There's a lot of other tires closer to sasquatch's 315 width and 35" diameter that are street friendly. I would think the 32s would be worse on fuel economy than the sas 35s due to the gearing.

If you're really set on a smaller tire, I would think a black diamond would be the better choice cause you can just add on the advance 4wd without going sasquatch. Obx and Badlands too.

Last edited:

Pibblemobile

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 XLT 302A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm really close after sitting in our GM"s Wildtrak the other day. It was easy for me to get in without boards but the wifey will want them. I really don't like the way they look with boards. I was thinking BB with 33's and no boards vs Basesquatch with boards.

spedfrek

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door, 2.7 Ecoboost, Auto, Auxiliary switches, all weather floor mats, Velocity Blue Basequatch here!!

Best way to go IMO.
Modular bumper . Other than that exact same

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i'd be in as well if you could get a 4 door base with the manual trans.

since i cant, going all out on a loaded badlands

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base Squatch (2 Door), white with switches ordered and waiting for September/November delivery — (I'm told by Ford rep, so I'll believe it when I have keys in hand). My truck isn't supposed to be a luxury ride. It's for off road use. I don't understand the need for larger screen or all the bells and whistles. Also, after market items will just multiply. My Base Squatch will always be a work in progress. #isthismine?

Ford Bronco Who is with me on the Basesquatch order train? 2021 Bronco Window Sticker Big Bend Not For Sale 1 Oxford White-1
Sponsored

Last edited: