Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just received my confirmation of my order: What is actually being confirmed?
Why is my ordered white hardtop not included? I thought I should still be an order code 99-end of the line- until the white hard top is a reality. I am used to rejection at this point. Clarity would be appreciated and ideal for my mental health?

DETAILS ABOUT YOUR ORDER ARE OUTLINED BELOW*
2022 Bronco Badlandsā„¢ 4 Door:
  • 2.7L EcoBoostĀ® V6 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • 17ā€ Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring Beadlock Capable
  • 35" LT315/70R17 Mud-Terrain Tires
  • Cactus Gray
  • Leather Trim/Vinyl Black Seats
  • Badlands with High Package
  • Sasquatchā„¢ Package
*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.
Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco Badlandsā„¢, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:
  • Scheduled for Production ā€“ all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built ā€“ your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped ā€“ your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and weā€™ll include the latest estimated arrival date.
I think what you are saying is you received this confirmation email indicating early ā€˜22, but you want to stay at ā€˜99 because you want to wait for the white mod top, and are now worried this is a live order selectable in early 2022 without the Mod top.

If so, I think you better call your dealer (drink) and confirm (via copy of your DORA Order Summary) you are ā€˜99ed until the white hard top is available. (Which at one point Ford seemed to indicate painted tops other than black may not be available for the Badlands trimā€”we donā€™t know yet.)

After they confirm, then call the Ford marketing order information number (800-334-4375) and confirm ā€˜99 with them too.

Sponsored

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just received my confirmation of my order: What is actually being confirmed?
Why is my ordered white hardtop not included? I thought I should still be an order code 99-end of the line- until the white hard top is a reality. I am used to rejection at this point. Clarity would be appreciated and ideal for my mental health?

DETAILS ABOUT YOUR ORDER ARE OUTLINED BELOW*
2022 Bronco Badlandsā„¢ 4 Door:
  • 2.7L EcoBoostĀ® V6 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • 17ā€ Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring Beadlock Capable
  • 35" LT315/70R17 Mud-Terrain Tires
  • Cactus Gray
  • Leather Trim/Vinyl Black Seats
  • Badlands with High Package
  • Sasquatchā„¢ Package
*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.
Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco Badlandsā„¢, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:
  • Scheduled for Production ā€“ all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built ā€“ your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped ā€“ your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and weā€™ll include the latest estimated arrival date.
You ordered a rivian

OP
OP
Who iz

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You ordered a rivian
[/QUOTE]
I had not considered-looked at my order that way...You appear to be right!

But if I live long enough:
All the carpet is coming out and the rear seats deleted, doors off all summer...and a white painted top on for Oregon's 5-6 month wet season. Will be appreciated, ridden hard, and be parked wet and dirty all winter long.

Last edited:

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was about to say is the S key missing
Yeah, canā€™t decide if he actually thinks itā€™s funny or heā€™s one of those posers like Malibuā€™s Most Wanted. Maybe he adds ā€œyo yo yoā€ after every sentence? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Sponsored

scoot15638

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT, 7/15 outerbanks reservation
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received this email too. Not entirely sure what it means....all i know is more time to wait or do i keep my fingers crossed for Jan/Feb? 7/15 res

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where's that guy in the "my 2.7 broke down thread" who was complaining about the original post not having info? He'd love this mess.