First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received my confirmation of my order: What is actually being confirmed?
Why is my ordered white hardtop not included? I thought I should still be an order code 99-end of the line- until the white hard top is a reality. I am used to rejection at this point. Clarity would be appreciated and ideal for my mental health?

DETAILS ABOUT YOUR ORDER ARE OUTLINED BELOW*
2022 Bronco Badlands™ 4 Door:
  • 2.7L EcoBoostÂŽ V6 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring Beadlock Capable
  • 35" LT315/70R17 Mud-Terrain Tires
  • Cactus Gray
  • Leather Trim/Vinyl Black Seats
  • Badlands with High Package
  • Sasquatch™ Package
*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.
Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco Badlands™, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.
Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received my confirmation of my order: What is actually being confirmed?
Why is my ordered white hardtop not included? I thought I should still be an order code 99-end of the line- until the white hard top is a reality. I am used to rejection at this point. Clarity would be appreciated and ideal for my mental health?

DETAILS ABOUT YOUR ORDER ARE OUTLINED BELOW*
2022 Bronco Badlands™ 4 Door:
  • 2.7L EcoBoostÂŽ V6 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring Beadlock Capable
  • 35" LT315/70R17 Mud-Terrain Tires
  • Cactus Gray
  • Leather Trim/Vinyl Black Seats
  • Badlands with High Package
  • Sasquatch™ Package
*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.
Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco Badlands™, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.
:ROFLMAO: Grab a cold drink and have a seat, it's gonna be a while.

OP
OP
Who iz

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can do that. Actually quite another professional champion of such.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone that ordered received the "Early order" email.

If you want to wait for the availability of a white hardtop, you'd better have your dealer 99 your order until such time as they are an order option.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Who iz

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone that ordered received the "Early order" email.

If you want to wait for the availability of a white hardtop, you'd better have your dealer 99 your order until such time as they are an order option.
I just emailed my dealer 'what iz up'!

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
White Hardtops are likely going to be a 2024 option. The aftermarket will likely deliver something in 2022

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just guessing here, being the White Top is not an option yet could be the reason it's not showing. As long as you're 99ed, you fine.

OP
OP
Who iz

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer knowz me well. He no dodo english well two.