Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess the only thing worse would be to have people swarm your Bronco Sport (or four-door ;) 🔥 ) and have to keep explaining that it's not a real Bronco.
I doubt anybody with a Sport is sad about it being mistaken for a big Bronco.

I personally know two people (not online "imaginary" friends) with Bronco Sports and they both love the attention, especially from people thinking they got a "real" Bronco.

One will be adding a big Bronco and loves telling everybody it's their "Baby Bronco" and "Big Sis" will be adopted in a couple years.😍

BTW... Both people absolutely adore the little things. Great visibility. Very comfortable. Great handling.😍
Sponsored

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So yeah I'm sure we all can't wait to get our Broncos...and at times when were in the right mood we'll probably stand there for a very long time talking about it and showing it off. But for me those times will be rare. Lol. I mean I keep to myself and I'm not looking for new friends, I have like 3. Which is perfect for me and they all live like an hr away. So for me getting honked at and waved at and coming out of the grocery store carrying my groceries to some old dude telling me he's got one on order too and wants to talk about it for an hr isn't only list of things to do lol So for the first while, I'm guessing those of us who are lucky enough to get them in a month or 2 are just going to have to be polite till it wears off? I do expect for a little while anyways that I'm going to meet a various assortment of strangers when I come out To my Bronco... it happened with my mustang all the time too. Allllways got recognized from people on IG and when I went to a show I couldn't get out of the car without having to talk to five people I didn't know... Like at all... But they knew the car... So I should be used to it.... but getting followed it creepy, and almost getting run off the road by idiots taking pictures sucks too.... So to early deliveries. Be ready or just hide in the woods. Haha

My baby that I sold to make room for a new chapter. The mustang in question...
Screenshot_20210603-180042_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210603-180301_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210603-180326_Instagram.jpg
Lol I hear ya.
I saw a bronco for the first time yesterday. The rep said he almost ran out of gas on the way to the dealership due to a guy talking his ear off for about 20 minutes while he was sitting in the parking lot trying to leave the hotel.
I cringe every time someone someone suggests that there be bronco wave or some. I have a Jeep. There’s just too many keeps on the road.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just hit the aux switch that triggers the horse whinny horn, state “I can’t hear you.” And wolf-stare as you slowly drive away.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So yeah I'm sure we all can't wait to get our Broncos...and at times when were in the right mood we'll probably stand there for a very long time talking about it and showing it off. But for me those times will be rare. Lol. I mean I keep to myself and I'm not looking for new friends, I have like 3. Which is perfect for me and they all live like an hr away. So for me getting honked at and waved at and coming out of the grocery store carrying my groceries to some old dude telling me he's got one on order too and wants to talk about it for an hr isn't only list of things to do lol So for the first while, I'm guessing those of us who are lucky enough to get them in a month or 2 are just going to have to be polite till it wears off? I do expect for a little while anyways that I'm going to meet a various assortment of strangers when I come out To my Bronco... it happened with my mustang all the time too. Allllways got recognized from people on IG and when I went to a show I couldn't get out of the car without having to talk to five people I didn't know... Like at all... But they knew the car... So I should be used to it.... but getting followed it creepy, and almost getting run off the road by idiots taking pictures sucks too.... So to early deliveries. Be ready or just hide in the woods. Haha

My baby that I sold to make room for a new chapter. The mustang in question...
Screenshot_20210603-180042_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210603-180301_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210603-180326_Instagram.jpg
Nice stang! Here’s my 14’ viper…

305A7C38-654A-4514-AB96-3341C0E6A674.jpeg

4B687E6E-F76E-40D9-A4A0-83FBB6AEE4F5.jpeg

F9794CDF-6E5A-403B-86D2-6DC5045E3F42.jpeg