First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hate people yet you are on an online car forum sharing your deepest thoughts with total strangers. 🤷‍♂️

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So yeah I'm sure we all can't wait to get our Broncos...and at times when were in the right mood we'll probably stand there for a very long time talking about it and showing it off. But for me those times will be rare. Lol. I mean I keep to myself and I'm not looking for new friends, I have like 3. Which is perfect for me and they all live like an hr away. So for me getting honked at and waved at and coming out of the grocery store carrying my groceries to some old dude telling me he's got one on order too and wants to talk about it for an hr isn't only list of things to do lol So for the first while, I'm guessing those of us who are lucky enough to get them in a month or 2 are just going to have to be polite till it wears off? I do expect for a little while anyways that I'm going to meet a various assortment of strangers when I come out To my Bronco... it happened with my mustang all the time too. Allllways got recognized from people on IG and when I went to a show I couldn't get out of the car without having to talk to five people I didn't know... Like at all... But they knew the car... So I should be used to it.... but getting followed it creepy, and almost getting run off the road by idiots taking pictures sucks too.... So to early deliveries. Be ready or just hide in the woods. Haha

My baby that I sold to make room for a new chapter. The mustang in question...
Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! Screenshot_20210603-180042_Instagram

Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! Screenshot_20210603-180301_Instagram

Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! Screenshot_20210603-180326_Instagram
Are mustangs rare where you live? Because your build looks pretty cut and paste based on what I see (as a former mustang owner ). I am not trying to put it down, it looks okay but it definitely wouldn't stand out where I live ( unless you were driving like a tool, and the bar is pretty low on that here ).

Also
Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! 12987071_1593104264313549_8889867727006470311_n

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP - you'll find this interesting (or funny). A few years back, I was in Sturgis for the Mustang Rally. My job was to capture a ride-along story of a husband and wife that owned this King of the Road Shelby.

I spent the day with them riding through Badlands. Every stop, we were surrounded by people wanting to get a picture and, to my surprise, offers on the spot to buy the car. They told me this was their normal.

On a personal note, I grew up loving muscle cars and Jeeps. In high school, I got to drive around sometimes in my dad's Duster 340. I loved the raw power of that car, and it was a blast to drive.

Somehow on my auto journey, I became a MINI guy. I've owned three, including a GEN1 S that got lots of attention in the beginning. Traveling around the country gathering Mustang owner's stories convinced me to go back to my roots, and I sold my Clubman JCW and purchased a 2012 Mustang GT.

We'll have a year or two of pain-in-the-ass moments of gawking and or unwanted conversations. But - we'll also be an ambassador for the Bronco. It will be interesting to see how Bronco culture, Bronco community plays out.

IMG_7035.jpeg

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Information Technology people typically do not like people. 🤣
Ohhhh hahaha I was like wtf is he asking me? No, I’m an electrician lol.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So yeah I'm sure we all can't wait to get our Broncos...and at times when were in the right mood we'll probably stand there for a very long time talking about it and showing it off. But for me those times will be rare. Lol. I mean I keep to myself and I'm not looking for new friends, I have like 3. Which is perfect for me and they all live like an hr away. So for me getting honked at and waved at and coming out of the grocery store carrying my groceries to some old dude telling me he's got one on order too and wants to talk about it for an hr isn't only list of things to do lol So for the first while, I'm guessing those of us who are lucky enough to get them in a month or 2 are just going to have to be polite till it wears off? I do expect for a little while anyways that I'm going to meet a various assortment of strangers when I come out To my Bronco... it happened with my mustang all the time too. Allllways got recognized from people on IG and when I went to a show I couldn't get out of the car without having to talk to five people I didn't know... Like at all... But they knew the car... So I should be used to it.... but getting followed it creepy, and almost getting run off the road by idiots taking pictures sucks too.... So to early deliveries. Be ready or just hide in the woods. Haha

My baby that I sold to make room for a new chapter. The mustang in question...
Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! IMG_7035

I've always tried to pretend like I'm doing sign language, good idea until you get busted by someone who knows sign language.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've always tried to pretend like I'm doing sign language, good idea until you get busted by someone who knows sign language.
I know sign language!

Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! 1622806635954

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Or maybe I just like what I like.... Maybe, just maybe I like making things and modding my favorite things with things I like to make so I can look at it and enjoy it. Doesn't mean I have to like the people while I'm trying to enjoy it. Lol
There is a very good chance that if you like the way it looks modded out, so will other people. I get the same Take a pill, get some therapy and enjoy the compliments or buy a silver crosstrek.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Electrician - try being positive rather than negative. Sheesh, what kind of shunt are you trying to pole here? 😆
I’m positive I’m not all negative all the time. I’m currently at the gym all amped up doing some resistance training, positive vibes only.
I might have a short circuit though if this person doesn’t stop intervening in my circuit training.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP - you'll find this interesting (or funny). A few years back, I was in Sturgis for the Mustang Rally. My job was to capture a ride-along story of a husband and wife that owned this King of the Road Shelby.

I spent the day with them riding through Badlands. Every stop, we were surrounded by people wanting to get a picture and, to my surprise, offers on the spot to buy the car. They told me this was their normal.

On a personal note, I grew up loving muscle cars and Jeeps. In high school, I got to drive around sometimes in my dad's Duster 340. I loved the raw power of that car, and it was a blast to drive.

Somehow on my auto journey, I became a MINI guy. I've owned three, including a GEN1 S that got lots of attention in the beginning. Traveling around the country gathering Mustang owner's stories convinced me to go back to my roots, and I sold my Clubman JCW and purchased a 2012 Mustang GT.

We'll have a year or two of pain-in-the-ass moments of gawking and or unwanted conversations. But - we'll also be an ambassador for the Bronco. It will be interesting to see how Bronco culture, Bronco community plays out.

Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! 1622806635954
Dammmmm ! That's one Gorgeous Shelby

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I used to get it a lot when I bought my Indians a few years ago. I didn't mind talking about the bikes, but it was always the same old questions.

Then, this weekend I pull up to the gas station in my wife's car, next to an Indian. Wouldn't you know it, I couldn't keep the words from coming out. "Nice Indian. How do you like the...".
Sponsored