Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used to get it a lot when I bought my Indians a few years ago. I didn't mind talking about the bikes, but it was always the same old questions.

Then, this weekend I pull up to the gas station in my wife's car, next to an Indian. Wouldn't you know it, I couldn't keep the words from coming out. "Nice Indian. How do you like the...".
Yeah I'm pretty sure that'll happen to meas well once we start seeing them out... Lol. "Hey how do you like the soft top? I been thinking about a Bimini for summer" .... Lol
Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I drive my 1974 the folks that come up and talk are usually good people and I don't mind spending a few minutes with them.
I don't know what the 6G folks will be like, but if they are going to talk about cup holders or antennas, I'm out.🤪

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When the Polaris slingshot first came out I had a nuclear sunset orange one. It was not only one of the few in my area buy the color was amazing. Well even my kid got sick of riding in it with me because whenever we stopped for snacks or gas it was an hour of questions and pictures so what we started doing was only getting gas late at night and I would start wearing my bluetooth headset and act like I was on the phone. Problem solved it was nice when it was colder we would wear helmets and people would never approach us.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m a nut bag.

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So yeah I'm sure we all can't wait to get our Broncos...and at times when were in the right mood we'll probably stand there for a very long time talking about it and showing it off. But for me those times will be rare. Lol. I mean I keep to myself and I'm not looking for new friends, I have like 3. Which is perfect for me and they all live like an hr away. So for me getting honked at and waved at and coming out of the grocery store carrying my groceries to some old dude telling me he's got one on order too and wants to talk about it for an hr isn't only list of things to do lol So for the first while, I'm guessing those of us who are lucky enough to get them in a month or 2 are just going to have to be polite till it wears off? I do expect for a little while anyways that I'm going to meet a various assortment of strangers when I come out To my Bronco... it happened with my mustang all the time too. Allllways got recognized from people on IG and when I went to a show I couldn't get out of the car without having to talk to five people I didn't know... Like at all... But they knew the car... So I should be used to it.... but getting followed it creepy, and almost getting run off the road by idiots taking pictures sucks too.... So to early deliveries. Be ready or just hide in the woods. Haha

My baby that I sold to make room for a new chapter. The mustang in question...
Screenshot_20210603-180042_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210603-180301_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210603-180326_Instagram.jpg
Seeing as how you don’t like to talk to people, I’ll be brief. Is that on bags? If not how do the tires not rub?

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing as how you don’t like to talk to people, I’ll be brief. Is that on bags? If not how do the tires not rub?
Yeah bagged, sat on the tires. Lol

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ha, I w kinda wondered about this myself. It’s going to be hard to not stand out in this thing at first.
I hope it wears off by the time I get mine! Im at the end of the line
So
Mid to late 22? 23?

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As an introverted people-pleaser, I'll probably just suck it up and chat but I'll need a nap afterwards.

I'm just genuinely excited to have a vehicle that does not come with an obligatory set of "waves".

Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Next time just look at them and yell "Who you calling a psycho?", like Roy Munson in Kingpin.

Boom.

Conversation over.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
People stop and ask about my old 1972 Series Land Rover. Particularly when the spare tire is on the hood, because you don't often see that.

One time a woman was honking and flashing lights, pulled up along side and wanted to buy the LR. Said she wanted it for delivering mail, even though I pointed out it's an original North American market model with proper steering wheel on the left side, lol.

I suspect after the first few months, if Ford gets in gear producing, there will be less questions about the new Bronco. Although I suspect if people see a lot of fun with top down and doors off, that will cause more questions to be asked as it stands out more, and is a capability not provided by most other vehicles.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It doesn't bother me at all, but we're all a bit different. I've driven Corvette's for many years, and with each there was/is that inevitable "I used to own (put year Corvette here)". But I enjoy meeting, and talking with new people. If you watch the news you would think everyone in America is an asshole, but I'm here to tell you that ain't true. I've met good people of all colors, and races across our great country. And I hope to continue meeting new folks while driving my Bronco. However, my build date will be so far into next year you early build folks will have probably sucked all the "new" off the big Bronco. :)

Last edited: