Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I see a lot of posts where people say they are getting aftermarket wheels. I checked some of the Fuel and Method wheels, but I've yet to find any that have anything close to the 6.66" backspacing or 55mm offset that Bronco wheels have.

Everything that I have found has 2" or more backspacing than the Bronco wheels. So the outside of the aftermarket wheel would stick out 2" or more than the Bronco wheels.

How are people going to make this work? Just live the aftermarket wheels sticking out farther? Or is there some fox that I'm not aware of?
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lol. Do you know why no one makes wheels for the bronco yet? Because like us wheel manufacturers are waiting for the bronco to be released so they can take accurate measurements.

there are some that will reply and say bronco wheels are available. Donā€™t listen to them as they are smoking crack. It just happens that the bronco bolt pattern is the same as Toyota trucks. These wheels may fit the bronco where the bolt pattern is concerned but nothing else is correct like hub bore, etc.

8 more months so be patience.

btw ... most aftermarket wheels will stick out more because they will be zero offset wheels.

OP
OP
ronstar

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lol. Do you know why no one makes wheels for the bronco yet? Because like us wheel manufacturers are waiting for the bronco to be released so they can take accurate measurements.

there are some that will reply and say bronco wheels are available. Donā€™t listen to them as they are smoking crack. It just happens that the bronco bolt pattern is the same as Toyota trucks. These wheels may fit the bronco where the bolt pattern is concerned but nothing else is correct like hub bore, etc.

btw ... most aftermarket wheels will stick out more because they will be zero offset wheels.
I thought that Ford Ranger has the same wheel specs as Bronco. Yet when I search for Ranger wheels on an aftermarket wheel website, the search gives wheels that don't have Ranger specs - but with zero offsets like you stated.

I don't like the wheels on any of the Bronco trims. But I do like the Sasquatch wheels. Looks like I'll have to Squatch it. And if I find that the 35's are too big, I'll just swap them out for 33" KO2's and keep the Sasq wheels.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I see a lot of posts where people say they are getting aftermarket wheels. I checked some of the Fuel and Method wheels, but I've yet to find any that have anything close to the 6.66" backspacing or 55mm offset that Bronco wheels have.

Everything that I have found has 2" or more backspacing than the Bronco wheels. So the outside of the aftermarket wheel would stick out 2" or more than the Bronco wheels.

How are people going to make this work? Just live the aftermarket wheels sticking out farther? Or is there some fox that I'm not aware of?
Ive been checking to and found the same as you.

I did find these 18" from Ford Parts, for the Ranger. Dosen't specify width etc but inteeresting.

2020 Ford Ranger OEM Wheels, 18in Black, Machine Faced KB3Z-1K007-C | OEM Ford Parts

Buckman19

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD non sas carbonG
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have ordered wheels from bbwheels.com who assured me they will fit 6x5.5 6(139.7). 12mm+ 5.5 inches of back space.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(Pulllllllls a big ol' hit off the glass dick)

( gnarly big cloud)

There are a good couple dozen wheels that have the same dimensions as the Squatch or acceptably close (in my stoner opinion).
So long as the center bore is larger than the 93.1 , it isn't an issue, as hub centric spacers are readily available.
And yes, even some of the highest end forged wheel manufacturers utilize spacers. They been on every aftermarket wheel I've ever purchased. BBS, etc...

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive been checking to and found the same as you.

I did find these 18" from Ford Parts, for the Ranger. Dosen't specify width etc but inteeresting.

2020 Ford Ranger OEM Wheels, 18in Black, Machine Faced KB3Z-1K007-C | OEM Ford Parts
Summit has the Ranger Raptor wheels, 17x8.5, 55 mm offset , but the specs show a 6.9" backspace. The Bronco needs lower back space numbers , not larger.
The tighest of the factory wheels converts to 6.67" backspce on tiresize.com calcultor. (Badlands 8" wheel) The others vary between 5.9 and 6.42, as I recall.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/fms-s0002

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Summit has the Ranger Raptor wheels, 17x8.5, 55 mm offset , but the specs show a 6.9" backspace. The Bronco needs lower back space numbers , not larger.
The tighest of the factory wheels converts to 6.67" backspce on tiresize.com calcultor. (Badlands 8" wheel) The others vary between 5.9 and 6.42, as I recall.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/fms-s0002
i am getting this; fifteen52, made for bronco; 17x8.5 | 6x139.7 ET0 | 6x5.5" | BS 4.75"
i ordered outer banks with 18 inch wheels, so i am dropping down to 17 inch wheels
(they don't make the white analog in 18 inch. i just need to figure out what tire to put on it.
will be getting an aftermarket lift kit; Teraflex 2.5 inch with shocks, see (interactivegarage.com). i am going old school, white top, white grill, red letter bronco grill, white wheels. possibly a stripe.

Analog HD - Classic White | 52Offroad Cast Wheel Program | fifteen52 - fifteen52
en52-White-Analog-Front-View_1200x1500_crop_center.jpg

White-Analog-Quarter-View_150x150.jpg

fifteen52-White-Analog-Front-View_150x150.jpg

White-Analog-Side-View_150x150.jpg

White-Analog-Full-Side-View_150x150.jpg

center_a5d27952-f7df-417e-9a3d-b4de596e1010_medium.jpg
Analog HD _ Slate Grey

52-785-wheel-6lug-asphalt-black-16x7-5-1000_medium.jpg
Analog HD _ Asphalt Black
. Analog HD _ Classic White //

PRE-ORDER
Update: Expected Delivery moved to Mid-May 2021

Introducing the Analog HD, a modern rendition of classic style. As we continue in our journey to remap off-road performance for everyday use, we thought it'd be a good idea to bring back a classic steel wheel with some minor adjustments and added functionality.

So we went to the drawing board and started with an all-aluminum construction to reduce unsprung weight, added some dimension to the center section that would channel airflow through the slotted pockets to your brake system, and included a reinforced flange design.

Also available in Asphalt Black.

Please Note, this is a pre-order for our newest Analog HD color: Classic White. Expected Delivery is Mid-February 2021.

65warning_large.png
WARNING : California Residents Prop 65 Information

$ 295.00

Fitment17x8.5 | 6x139.7 ET0 | 6x5.5" | BS 4.75"

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

one manufacturer fifteen52 is claiming bronco wheels, and they are nice. will be using
XXX
Sun, Jan 17, 3:23 PM
to fifteen52
Matt,
Will the White Analog wheel fit the 2021 Bronco?
Are you still looking at a Feb production date?
Bruce
fifteen52 <[email protected]>
Mon, Jan 18, 10:55 AM
to me
Yep, itā€™s essentially created for the Bronco Full Size because of the retro look. Still looking at mid/end of February arrival!

Joel Hernandez | account executive
@beardedgladiator_
fifteen52
1010 East Carson St. Carson, California 90745
Office 213.373.1552 ext6042 Mobile 626.234.3120
Email [email protected] | Website fifteen52.com

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

0 offset? Am I reading that correct?

Hmmmmmmm
two outer banks; one 2-door, one 4-door, both rapid red. will paint or wrap the MIC top.
paint the grill white, paint the <bronco> grill letters red, white wheels, add a stripe somewhere.

yes, looks like...

DiameterWidthBolt Pattern (PCD)Offset (mm)Centerbore(mm)Weight(lb)Load Rating(lb)
167.55x114.3 (5x4.5")071.523.462500
167.56x139.7 (6x5.5")0106.223.462500
178.55x127 (5x5")071.527.502500
178.56x139.7 (6x5.5")0106.227.502500

Analog HD - Classic White | 52Offroad Cast Wheel Program | fifteen52 - fifteen52

fifteen52-classic-truck-wheel-analog.jpg
Designed With Purpose
Built to Get You Over and Through Whatever You Encounter on Your Adventure
From start to finish, our line of HD truck wheels are designed with adventure in mind. Like you, we find joy in escaping the daily grind and getting out on the trails, so we know how important it is that wheels are able to get you there and back without any hinderance. Whether its our own trucks, or a customer's truck, Fifteen52 HD wheels are wheels that we know we can put our trust in, and out in the wilderness, that's what matters.
fifteen52-classic-truck-wheels.jpg
A Modern Rendition of Classic Style
Vintage or Modern, the Analog HD Fits
The Analog HD design stems from the original steel wheels common on many of our favorite classic trucks and off-road vehicles. Updating to an alloy construction and updating the design with contemporary features and simplified design, the Analog HD is right at home on vintage and modern vehicles alike. Whether you have an old carbureted rig or a brand new SUV, the Analog will bring a touch of classic styling that looks good on anything.
jeep-wheels-fifteen52-steelies.jpg
Load Ratings
Strength to Carry Whatever You Need
Whether your truck is loaded up with gear for a long week of camping, towing your toys for a weekend at the lake, or simply enduring your daily commute, Fifteen52 HD wheels are up to the task. In engineering our wheels, we made sure that their load ratings are more than enough for whatever work your truck may be tasked with. All 16-inch and 17-inch Analog HDs are rated at 2,500 Lbs per corner.
fifteen52-truck-wheels-analog.jpg
Brake Clearance
Room to Stop
With our roots in performance sports car wheels, we're familiar with the need for brake clearance, so as we approached our HD line of truck wheels, we held the same priorities. A bell-shaped barrel has been utilized to provide as much clearance as possible for larger packages that are now found on trucks.
analog-steelies-fifteen52.jpg
Lug Hardware
Standardized Fitment
All Fifteen52 wheels utilize 60-degree tapered lug seats and will work with any standard lug hardware.
fifteen52-TPMS_240x240.jpg
TPMS Fitment
Fifteen52 Wheels Accept TPMS Sensors
TPMS sensors have become commonplace on modern vehicles and during the design phase, we ensure that all of our wheels accept factory TPMS sensors. Fifteen52 Wheels are designed to accept standard valve stems. For a custom 52 touch, customers are welcome to order a set of Fifteen52 Aluminum Valve Stems with their wheel orders.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m surprised if they are made for the Bronco they wouldnā€™t shoot for a +30mm offset to mirror the Sasquatch look.

I guess if you really wanted an excuse to add those bushwhacker flares.

;)

Ford Bronco Who makes aftermarket wheels that fit? 1616899371482

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™m surprised if they are made for the Bronco they wouldnā€™t shoot for a +30mm offset to mirror the Sasquatch look.

I guess if you really wanted an excuse to add those bushwhacker flares.

;)

Ford Bronco Who makes aftermarket wheels that fit? 1616899371482
i am no expert on tires/wheels, but i know a goodyear tire store manager here in naples, and i will need to discuss with her. i was actually trying to figure out how to go without flares (see old school bronco) by using a narrow tire/wheel with negative offset, but all the bronc wheels are 55+ offset. i would really like the fenders/flares of the bronco modular model they profiled and blew up, but i cannot find these.
Sponsored