Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So 3 pages in and all I see is wheels people WISH would fit (well).....LOL
( I have better things to do then read 31 pages of that drivel)

But yeah, if there are slotted mag wheels that fit, that'd be great, I could match my 69!!! And they'd look great with AMB. as would these posted below.

Those steel soft 8's or "D" style or wagon wheels would be great also, but hard to find that will fit well ( in my opinion. +25mm offset or so.....).
I found these in 16 x 8 ..... +12mm... (black D style) (@Summit auto)
1616964444646.png
1616965310005.png
Heres is a little trick, Google image search of the thread:

https://www.google.com/search?q=sit...ACt0Q_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=712&bih=1138&dpr=2.25
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't know enough about tires to suggest going skinnier than the factory 255's. I'm sure you can achieve the proper load ratings etc etc, but there are other things to consider.

I do know from experience, todays vehicles, with the proper width tires are a damn site "grippier" on the road than the skinnys they used to run.
Just please be careful with your selection while trying to achieve a "Look".
There are very good reasons we do not do things the way we used to "in the good old days".

I intend to follow A LOT of very curvy, scenic roads as I road trip around in this thing. I certainly do not want to hear tire squeal while doing UNDER the speed limit on some hilly twisty road.
yes thanks HD, will do. i can go with factory flares for now , then do the modular change to the fenders/flares from the brown factory unit. i am from Indy, moved to shelbyville when i was 12, now in florida; no hills here, but i am one of the rare people who need a go anywhere vehicle just to get to work. been thru fires, hurricanes, floods, etc., just in day to day living.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes thanks HD, will do. i can go with factory flares for now , then do the modular change to the fenders/flares from the brown factory unit. i am from Indy, moved to shelbyville when i was 12, now in florida; no hills here, but i am one of the rare people who need a go anywhere vehicle just to get to work. been thru fires, hurricanes, floods, etc., just in day to day living.
Awesome!
My experience running similar cars on the same road, but one was on skinnies the other on more modern sized ....was in the hills of Brown County, maybe you been that way?

LOL, I had friends following me on a road I was dead familiar with and kept wondering why they couldn't keep up. When I drove their car later that weekend, I was VERY SHOCKED at how poorly it handled.
Where I was just cruising nice and easy in my car, my tires never fussed at all, they were white knuckling it trying to keep up. Hell, I was too when I first drove their car!

I'm all the way up in N. Indiana by the big Lake .

I meant to add a "I'm not trying to lecture..." disclaimer, just wanted you and others to be careful with these mods and watch out for unintended effects. I'm glad you didn't take it that way.

Buckman19

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD non sas carbonG
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Watch exodus 4x4 video from king of hammers his is talking to Zach I believe is his name from bronco nation. They are walking around the overland Area 51 and he asks him. “35s” without a lift. His reply yes!!!!