Sponsored

Who Makes the Best Windshield Sun Shade for Bronco?

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm ordering a few things for my Wildtrak. Who makes a good sunshade? What are you all using?
Thanks for any advise.
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just my opinion but this one is pretty shweet.

6115267_main-570x626.jpg

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This,,,,,

Ford Bronco Who Makes the Best Windshield Sun Shade for Bronco? Screenshot_20211129-182600_Chrome
That's the one on the top of my list. Anyone have one? There is a fitted one on Amazon too, but it looks cheaper, and has to close over the top of the rear view mirror.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's the one on the top of my list. Anyone have one? There is a fitted one on Amazon too, but it looks cheaper, and has to close over the top of the rear view mirror.
Don't have my Wildtrak yet, but it will be the one I'll be purchasing.

Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t have my shade yet but the one pictured is made by Covercraft. Every vehicle I’ve owned in the last 10 years has had a Covercraft shade and I love them. Fit is excellent and they don’t feel nor look cheap. If you don’t like the BRONCO all over the front, Covercraft sells the plain silver version. You won’t be disappointed.

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t have my shade yet but the one pictured is made by Covercraft. Every vehicle I’ve owned in the last 10 years has had a Covercraft shade and I love them. Fit is excellent and they don’t feel nor look cheap. If you don’t like the BRONCO all over the front, Covercraft sells the plain silver version. You won’t be disappointed.
Thanks, I'll check them out!!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With such an upright windshield, do you really even need one?

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
With such an upright windshield, do you really even need one?
Yes. It's always sunny here, and eight months of the year it's damn hot as well. Sunshades really keep the interior nice looking, (I'm tinting my side windows as well,) and keep the vehicle a lot cooler. BTW everyone, Covercraft has a coupon YEAH120 that gets you 10% already discounted price, plus free shipping. I ordered the UVS100 Premier Series in white to match my Wildtrak.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This,,,,,

Ford Bronco Who Makes the Best Windshield Sun Shade for Bronco? Screenshot_20211129-182600_Chrome
We have this one; the fit is great. The panels are laminated front and back, stitched together, and seem to be made of a stiff cardboard. Folds up nice and comes with a bag that I don't use. The grey isn't really shiny like most sunshades I have had. The outer edge does have a stitched felt border so it isn't marking up the dash.

Sponsored

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes. It's always sunny here, and eight months of the year it's damn hot as well. Sunshades really keep the interior nice looking, (I'm tinting my side windows as well,) and keep the vehicle a lot cooler. BTW everyone, Covercraft has a coupon YEAH120 that gets you 10% already discounted price, plus free shipping. I ordered the UVS100 Premier Series in white to match my Wildtrak.
Looks to be the same exact thing as the one with the Bronco logo. I could do without the logo. I appreciate all the easter eggs and logos everywhere...but we get the point....it's a Bronco!!! :)

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got the fitted one on Amazon and I love it.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm ordering a few things for my Wildtrak. Who makes a good sunshade? What are you all using?
Thanks for any advise.
The Ford Accessories shade is quite nice, works well. I bought mine from CJ Pony Parts, also at your Ford Dealer. The visors hold it in place. Folds nicely and stores in sleeve. It IS made by Covercraft. I liked it so much, I bought Sun Shades for both Subarus in our household. From the Subaru parts department. They are made by Covercraft, store in identical grey vinyl sleeves, come in identical white boxes. Worth the $80-$90 each, compared to the generic Store versions.

By the way, the Bronco windshield is TINY compared to other cars and trucks, partly because it is so upright!

Ford Bronco Who Makes the Best Windshield Sun Shade for Bronco? 20211123_161924

Ford Bronco Who Makes the Best Windshield Sun Shade for Bronco? 20220103_094635

Reactions: rws

GBlue

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
groncobronco.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you mind posting the link to the Amazon one?

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve always preferred the spring loaded ones that fold into a tight package with a flip of the wrist….hate the ordeal of trying to fold a sunshade in the tight confines between my svelte self and the steering wheel…and once folded, where does it store?
Once I get my Bronco I’ll do the measurements and order the appropriate size.
Sponsored