Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Easy Trigger … Not angry at all lol. So they actually will rub, when fully flexed out … which was original my point.
Yes but only if flexed and turned full lock. Maybe dont come in blazing as my original post never said anything about flexed and all it said was no rub at full lock. So maybe find another example. i havent had any issues on the trails hear in the northeast. Sorry you never heard of my tires which are lesser known than your overrated bfg’s which i owned for years on my jeep. Was gonna go with some mickeys but everywhere was out of stock for months. Enjoy your bronco its a nice rig. Just be nicer to people, u came in hot and wanted to battle, no way to make friends. I was not spreading any lies with what i said. Lock to lock zero rubbing.
Sponsored

PCDan

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes but only if flexed and turned full lock. Maybe dont come in blazing as my original post never said anything about flexed and all it said was no rub at full lock. So maybe find another example. i havent had any issues on the trails hear in the northeast. Sorry you never heard of my tires which are lesser known than your overrated bfg’s which i owned for years on my jeep. Was gonna go with some mickeys but everywhere was out of stock for months. Enjoy your bronco its a nice rig. Just be nicer to people, u came in hot and wanted to battle, no way to make friends. I was not spreading any lies with what i said. Lock to lock zero rubbing.
Meant no hostility towards you or your tire choice. Just clarifying for others. And again, my original post said “ when locked AND flexed”

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
My First Edition arrives in a week or two. I bought 37 K02s that I'm hoping to throw on before I leave the dealer. Not too interested in a lift, but the pics I see are with level kits and small spacer kits at a minimum. Looks like TC customs got 37s on a Badlands non-squatch but I'm sure it took some modifying. Curious where the rubbing may be on the stock wheels with 37s. Not looking to do any crazy offset.

Rest assured if no abundance of pics are out there now.. the forum will get those pics in a couple weeks.
I think the issues you have with 37s are very dependent on the wheels. It seems the wheel well lining may get in the way with a tight turn with 37s depending on your back spacing.

pequigah

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Ford F-150/Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

got my 37's installed yesterday. found a construction site to try and twist it up on and so far no rubbing except when turning full lock. Will be wheeling this weekend and be able to see where we are going to rub. Stock Sasquatch wheels.

83535A2C-B1F2-4F9B-844A-D2B6639A10A7.jpeg
A76751B9-7AF6-4166-AB0F-E902C8716909.jpeg
0084A755-130D-41D2-A010-AFC308838C7F.jpeg
B71A79A3-5CF3-4E06-8530-D56385BE9D6A.jpeg
@Rockdawg84 How do you like the Baja Boss MTs on-road capabilities (ie. rain, comfort etc)? Also, I've read that they're pretty loud. I'm wondering how they'd compare to other MTs. I'm running Dick Cepek Mud Countrys on my Jeep and they're loud, but tolerable.

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Rockdawg84 How do you like the Baja Boss MTs on-road capabilities (ie. rain, comfort etc)? Also, I've read that they're pretty loud. I'm wondering how they'd compare to other MTs. I'm running Dick Cepek Mud Countrys on my Jeep and they're loud, but tolerable.
I love them. They are E-load so they are a little stiffer in sidewall but still ride great. I thought the Goodyears were to soft in corners and didn’t give a solid feel. These are great. As for noise they are one of the quietest mud terrains I’ve ever run. And off road they are killer.

Sponsored

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tofudrifter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I take my FE off road every chance I get. 4x4 trails in the weekend sand dunes during the week, in between rough logging roads for work. Zero issues with 37s anywhere. No lift on rear 3/4” in front. NO rubbing with crash bars removed and trimmed. Still has the EXACT articulation as with the 315s that were stock.

I'll likely lift it 2” for 38s this summer and install fox or king shocks and funhaver/RTR long travel setup. And the new HD rack and pinion and tie rods.

Until then I highly suggest 37s on any SAS bronco. There fantastic!

20220222_182210.jpg
Do i wait 20k miles to wearout stock 35s to get new 37s? 🤔
Sponsored