Sponsored

Who received a Bronco in perfect condition and what was your build date?

Trail_Runner

Base
First Name
Me
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150, 97 Jeep TJ, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope

July 22 build

Driver mirror scratched.

Paint blemish that was poorly touched up on rear passenger door.

and a small dent in the edge of the hood
Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered October 13th 2021(no reservation) May 4th 2022 build date. Shipped 2 days later. Got it dirty but perfect. Had it since June 9th. I told the dealer not to clean it so I could do an iron removal and then ceramic coat it. Put 3500 miles on it so far and the rig has been perfect. Had only really been on some dirt trails and back in the woods to check deer trail cams. Went over a couple large logs and rocks but nothing it didn't easily handle
Ford Bronco Who received a Bronco in perfect condition and what was your build date? 20220820_134342

Ford Bronco Who received a Bronco in perfect condition and what was your build date? 20220814_152905

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think an August '21 build date, delivered Sept 30th '21.

Only very, very minor issues discovered after livining with it, but were present at delivery, just took a while to notice.

- Since day 1, something in the rear storage area on the driver's side rattles over even the smallest of bumps. Haven't been able to find it yet - I've been meaning to have my wife drive while I sit back there.
- The "airbag crack" started developing on the steering wheel within the first month. Waiting for it to get a little worse before bringing it back to the dealer.
- The decorative plastic cover piece on the A-pillar on the driver's side underneath where the top hook/clamp goes rattles. I'll probably just remove it.
- Minor soft top issues: B-pillar latch on driver's side was misaligned and didn't latch (this could be a big issue as I've heard at highway speeds the soft top and get blown to it's full open position and likely scratch the roll bars). Drove it like that with the top up without knowing for far too long, and now if I get it to latch, I can't latch/clamp the front hook on the driver's side A-pillar (like that section got stretched out). There's also a piece of plastic on the soft top aparatus midway between the A & B pillar that now makes a buzzing noise over 40mph due to wind buffeting the soft top against the plastic piece. Once it cools off here I will probably be able to adjust it.

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I picked mine up New Years Day 2022. Built 12/29/21 This is the pic I got right off the transport.
It's been flawless ever since.
Ford Bronco Who received a Bronco in perfect condition and what was your build date? 20220101_122741

OP
OP

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think an August '21 build date, delivered Sept 30th '21.

Only very, very minor issues discovered after livining with it, but were present at delivery, just took a while to notice.

- Since day 1, something in the rear storage area on the driver's side rattles over even the smallest of bumps. Haven't been able to find it yet - I've been meaning to have my wife drive while I sit back there.
- The "airbag crack" started developing on the steering wheel within the first month. Waiting for it to get a little worse before bringing it back to the dealer.
- The decorative plastic cover piece on the A-pillar on the driver's side underneath where the top hook/clamp goes rattles. I'll probably just remove it.
- Minor soft top issues: B-pillar latch on driver's side was misaligned and didn't latch (this could be a big issue as I've heard at highway speeds the soft top and get blown to it's full open position and likely scratch the roll bars). Drove it like that with the top up without knowing for far too long, and now if I get it to latch, I can't latch/clamp the front hook on the driver's side A-pillar (like that section got stretched out). There's also a piece of plastic on the soft top aparatus midway between the A & B pillar that now makes a buzzing noise over 40mph due to wind buffeting the soft top against the plastic piece. Once it cools off here I will probably be able to adjust it.
For the rattle in storage, make sure your jack is secure. I had the same thing happen and my brother opened the cargo area, adjusted the jack and looked at me like was an idiot.

Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was perfect.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I see people posting online all the time about issues with their Bronco (some major but most minor) and I wonder how many people have had zero issues?
Mine came from the factory with a driver side window that wouldn't go up or down. It was down about 1/4", which is apparently where it goes when you open the door. The dealer found it before delivery, ordered the motor that they needed and fixed it soon after I took possession of it.

I also had to get the windshield replaced after a rock bounced off of it on the highway, but any car would need the same.

No other issues at all in 5500 miles, and I've driven it a lot off road in rough conditions.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Blend 3/2/22...chip hold for 2 weeks...received 4/16...love it ...no issues 2700 miles and smiles...only complaint is the tires are major stone throwers...just received my RSE sliders today..can't wait to put em on

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m 6’3 and have never hit the headlight switch. You must drive with the seat pulled up pretty close.
I’m 6’6” and have never hit that switch with my knee….

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the major problem with online forums like this. It is the statistically few people that post problems but there aren't the majority of people coming on saying what a great experience and lack of problems there are. Confirmation bias then ensues and now a relatively small issue appears to be large. For every problem there are probably hundreds or thousands of vehicles that are just fine and we'll never hear those shining success stories.

Thanks for this post........greatly appreciated.
I can’t say I disagree but people have loved to bitch about stuff long before Al Gore invented the internet….

Late April build week and zero issues that really matter. I’m a cranky mother f’er when I spend good money and things don’t work as expected but I’m still digging the Bronco!

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the time of delivery mine was as perfect as a Ford can be expected to be. Built in Aug 21 and delivered in Feb 22, so they had plenty of time to get it right. Over 6k later I have one minor issue, cracked airbag cover.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Built 7/23, Dirt Mtn, delivered 11/26/21. Roll bar dome light not plugged in, fixed myself. Tiny scratch on door from transport. The dealers preferred body shop was going to tear down and repaint entire side, no thanks. I had the issue with back up cam staying on when in low range. Other than that all good!

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zero issues with mine. Build date in October 21. I believe there is a lot less problems then we think. Haven’t broke the steering while running 37 on rocks. The age of social media any problems are magnified 1000%.

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
January 28th 2022 build date.

Badlands, four door, Sasquatch, Lux, leather, 2.7, tow, mats, key pad, and in Race red.

Not a single problem in 7000 miles. Kinda a low bar with such low miles and so new.

Most of the problems I see are people reporting stuff on pick up. Like the mismatched seats, strange paint problems or bad tops of one variety or another.

All of that is perfect on mine. Always felt kinda lucky that mine turned out so well. It was a long wait so I’m extra glad it’s such a good example.

Mikey D

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedelninno.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Isn’t there a certain process you have to follow in order to not get codes when you remove doors? Otherwise it can cause gremlins.
Something about hitting start button before taking off, and after putting on. I read somewhere online.
Sponsored