Sponsored

Who should I blame for these POS tires on my new Bronco? Goodyear Ford or both?

SLCBronco

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw someone in the thread said the OEM good year tires were done at 19,000 miles...

Does anyone else have reports to how they are faring mileage wise at 15,000 or 20,000 miles(I haven't yet hit 2000).

I know the thread is about rock chucking and I can agree to them doing so. I just am curious as to if and when replacing them is optimal financially mileage wise.
I just rolled over 30k with them and they still have a lot of life in them. Most of that mileage was highway with a little off-roading.
Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't care for Goodyear tires in general. Can't say I've ever had a set I liked. The ones that came stock on my wife's old Honda Pilot (2007) were downright dangerous if there was even a bit of water on the road. Replaced them with Michelins after only 15,000 miles. Only tires I've ever replaced when there was still lots of tread left. It wasn't worth having an accident because of crap tires. I'm not getting the SAS so I hope whatever tires are stock are not Goodyear. I'd take just about anything else.

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't care for Goodyear tires in general. Can't say I've ever had a set I liked. The ones that came stock on my wife's old Honda Pilot (2007) were downright dangerous if there was even a bit of water on the road. Replaced them with Michelins after only 15,000 miles. Only tires I've ever replaced when there was still lots of tread left. It wasn't worth having an accident because of crap tires. I'm not getting the SAS so I hope whatever tires are stock are not Goodyear. I'd take just about anything else.
I've had three sets of Goodyears; they all SUCKED!!!
BFG or Michelins Baybee!!!

skidsteer

Base
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT crew w/2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I always air up for hwy driving. I like to run at 40 PSI. Also run my trailer to max PSI.
Agree! 38 all around on wife's Base; 40 front/38 rear on 150. Wear more important than ride quality for me--I'm "thrifty" (cheap).....

Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

reminds me of a story
Agree! 38 all around on wife's Base; 40 front/38 rear on 150. Wear more important than ride quality for me--I'm "thrifty" (cheap).....
No you are fugal!! :0)

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually think the Good Years are great tires so far. They are quiet on the road and excellent on the snow. I haven’t tested them on a forest service trails yet because the trails are closed and the snow is too deep. But overall impressed besides rocks collecting and having to pick them out of the tires every now and then.
Sponsored