Sponsored

Who will be the first to post delivery pics?

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved on August 3rd, so I'm behind the initial rush of orders, but I know I'm going be jelly and chomping at the bit to get mine after people start receiving theirs.
Sponsored

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point it's almost impossible to say who could be first. It won't matter when you reserved your Bronco, it will depend on availability of your configuration.

I'll be excited to see people getting their Broncos. I hope I get mine early, hopefully in June, May would be even better, Happy Birthday to me. LOL

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m a first 5 minutes of go live FE reservation and I have already decided I will post my route home to the forum. Anyone along my route home that wants to see mine (probably even get behind the wheel) is welcome! For me, the fun of having something special is to share it.
By all rights you should be first in line. Although I donā€™t know how anyone could place a reservation within the first five minutes. The bandwidth on my internet connection is ridiculous and I couldnā€™t get anything to work on ford.com for several hours. 3 am for me. Went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night to try again ? Finally got it to work. Iā€™m sure my configuration will be pretty common. Iā€™m eager to take delivery by next summer.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've got a 2nd day reservation, but I'm waiting for the mod top. A lot of people will be way ahead of me.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The first thing Iā€™m going to post is a thread.

ā€œPost to this thread as soon as you know of a lift kit for the 2021 Bronco. Thank youā€ ?
That could actually be a game changer , say you buy the bronco in whatever trim then go down the street to 4wp or someone else and get a 2/3/4 in lift you save a bunch .
Downside is no lockers no warranty but alot of mall crawlers wont care.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That could actually be a game changer , say you buy the bronco in whatever trim then go down the street to 4wp or someone else and get a 2/3/4 in lift you save a bunch .
Downside is no lockers no warranty but alot of mall crawlers wont care.
I plan to lift my WT or BadSquatch. Gotta fit those 37s

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wonder who on this thread will post the first picture of them signing their Bronco agreement, holding keys in hand, and driving off the lot.

Those pics would be worthy of a master trophy.
I will take that challenge :cool:

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™m a first 5 minutes of go live FE reservation and I have already decided I will post my route home to the forum. Anyone along my route home that wants to see mine (probably even get behind the wheel) is welcome! For me, the fun of having something special is to share it.
Well, I guess I should consider the time difference, someone on the east coast will probably be the first to get the keys, as Iā€™m 3 hours behind on the left coast.

Sponsored

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, I guess I should consider the time difference, someone on the east coast will probably be the first to get the keys, as Iā€™m 3 hours behind on the left coast.
Iā€™m in the middle in Texas! Definitely hitting up Big Bend on my way back with mine.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

With all the complaints on here, I was hoping everyone would drop out. Then I'd be the first for delivery. ?
Sponsored