Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congratulations guys!!
Iā€™m keeping my fingers crossed for you guys that somehow they will feel the need to get them out before years end and you get email by tomorrow at latest! (Of course this would mean that ford actually cares about it being a ā€˜21)

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m keeping my fingers crossed for you guys that somehow they will feel the need to get them out before years end and you get email by tomorrow at latest! (Of course this would mean that ford actually cares about it being a ā€˜21)
Yeah, and wondering what Ford is offering for 5-6 month old units being shipped and sold in 22? I expect nothing other than that $1000 satisfaction fund....but that's nothing. It should be $4-5k in my opinion. And this has actually cost me money....for the sale of my old truck delayed...cost of financing, and tax deductions/timing.

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, and wondering what Ford is offering for 5-6 month old units being shipped and sold in 22? I expect nothing other than that $1000 satisfaction fund....but that's nothing. It should be $4-5k in my opinion. And this has actually cost me money....for the sale of my old truck delayed...cost of financing, and tax deductions/timing.
I have doubts I'll even see the 1k, dealer probably spent it all already. And they're not going to give any further discounts because if you refuse to buy they'll still make ADM on the next guy. DMers get the short end either way.

Sponsored

Kingsingh15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ram trx, 2020 Shelby gt500, durnago hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My tracker isnā€™t even working anymore, I guess thatā€™s better šŸ˜…

Kingsingh15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called for a update and the lady said itā€™s been built but no eta, at least Iā€™m in Michigan so delivery should be relatively quick, my trx got delivered the next day after being built lol

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called for a update and the lady said itā€™s been built but no eta, at least Iā€™m in Michigan so delivery should be relatively quick, my trx got delivered the next day after being built lol
Good luck!

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I punch in order number and vin and it just refreshes and goes back to the first screen,
I get that all the time. Just have to wait and it might work later today or tomorrow.

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There have been a lot of things that have happened with this launch that have been frustrating. Some of which were not necessarily Fords fault. But there is absolutely no reasonable explanation as to why Ford has made these guys wait this long. Is it possible they somehow slipped through the cracks and their rigs were never built? It they were built but there is some thing wrong with them then JUST BUILD THEM ANOTHER ONE and have it delivered to their home along with a $5,000 rebate. This is unforgivable and for me the most egregious behavior Ford has exhibited to any Bronco customer.

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There have been a lot of things that have happened with this launch that have been frustrating. Some of which were not necessarily Fords fault. But there is absolutely no reasonable explanation as to why Ford has made these guys wait this long. Is it possible they somehow slipped through the cracks and their rigs were never built? It they were built but there is some thing wrong with them then JUST BUILD THEM ANOTHER ONE and have it delivered to their home along with a $5,000 rebate. This is unforgivable and for me the most egregious behavior Ford has exhibited to any Bronco customer.
I know it exists somewhere, I'm able to pull up the modules and see dates.

This is the company that assigned value to customer's lives when deciding if the Pinto tanks were worth recalling.* A handful disgruntled customers mean less than nothing.

*Yes that was a long time ago, but I'm certain it's still normal practice and all auto makers do it.

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it exists somewhere, I'm able to pull up the modules and see dates.

This is the company that assigned value to customer's lives when deciding if the Pinto tanks were worth recalling.* A handful disgruntled customers mean less than nothing.

*Yes that was a long time ago, but I'm certain it's still normal practice and all auto makers do it.
I thought changing the allocation was BS and definitly a big middle finger to customers but getting you early reservation guys/gals off of dirt mountain should have been a priority. Not a single Bronco should have gone out with a part that could have gotten someone off of dirt moutain. But I am sure I am preaching to the choir on this. I so sorry you guys have been dealing with this.

Kingsingh15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My tracker still shows in production, so Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s going on
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.