Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Well it's not a $400,000 + Ford GT So I'm ok with some one how needs it can drive it . If I owned that GT you could bet your ass no one would drive it but ME . So unless I win the lottery it's not a problem.

SevenT

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco Wagon, Sport Edition
Clubs

It will be my Daily Driver. On delivery day, the CFO drives and and gets some offroad experience. Later in 2021, she is the pilot of the 'Mid-Life Crisis' to Super Celebration West in Buena Vista. Nuff said.:cool:

Hoofnmouth

Base
First Name
mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Clubs

Just wondering who Bronco buyers will allow to drive their new Bronco. I have three teenagers that will be bucking to drive my new wheels. I'm going to have to hide the keys just to keep them away. At the end of the day I'm probably the only one that will be behind the wheel of my Bronco. Pics below of why I don't let others drive my vehicles. LOL

2006-Ford-GT-Exterior-004-Rear-Three-Quarters-Crashed-Copart-Auction.jpg
2006-Ford-GT-Exterior-001-Front-Three-Quarters-Crashed-Copart-Auction.jpg
Shoot that will buff out.

PLindsey725

Base
First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford SVT Focus / 1998 Grand Marquis LS
Vehicle Showcase
Ill let any of my friends/ family drive it, as I do with any of my vehicles. They all have full coverage so I dont care.

I recently had a friend who is a novice at driving a manual take my recently sold S550 Mustang out for a rip and seeing him have so much fun was fun for me.

Advertisement

Advertisement