First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see a lot of Jeeps out there with the soft top from Bestop that slides back by hitting a button. It slides within the frame of the hard top.
I think this would be a great top for the Bronco especially if the shell is painted black. If Bestop can get this done they might fill the void that was left by Ford delaying the painted Mod tops.
I changed my BL order to have the MIC top but I’m still not happy with the color of the MIC top so I will definitely be looking for an aftermarket top. The Soft top that Ford is offering looks terrible so that has never been an option for me.

Does anyone else think is a good idea and does anyone currently have this top on a Jeep?
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had no idea that this top was made by Bestop.
Same, I thought it was a Jeep OEM top? I pay no attention to Jeep stuff so Im probably wrong. Definitely interested in the functionality if its an aftermarket thing.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully they offer it for those that want it, but there's something to be said for the simplicity, reliability, and weight savings of manual tops.

Bohlmbo

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is a factory Jeep option that is a different design than the factory hard top or soft top. That being said, would love to see a similar top option on the Bronco.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same, I thought it was a Jeep OEM top? I pay no attention to Jeep stuff so Im probably wrong. Definitely interested in the functionality if its an aftermarket thing.
I believe Bestop is the supplier for the Jeep OEM soft tops... so there is a chance that they make the whole thing? Or maybe just the fabric part?

But either way, even if they are the supplier, it's not something you can order from Bestop as far as I'm aware.

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

To rich for my blood. And a jack of all trades is a master of none, not a quiet as a hard top and not as open air as a soft top.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just want a non-fastback white canvas top to replace my white hard top from may through mid-october
Sponsored