First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To everyone bashing the Sport saying it’s not a Bronco, what do my grill letters spell?

584E8047-CB40-49D4-B540-C4F5B1BAACF5.jpeg

Thats what I thought: BRONCO!
Like “Baby Yoda”, your Sport is cute… but try as it (and as you may wish) might, Grogu will never be Yoda, and your ”Baby Bronco” will never be a Bronco. Don’t you guys have your own forum somewhere?
Sponsored

Reactions: TMP

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anytime someone says "full size Bronco" these are what I think of.
BroncoFull.jpg

To me, the real 2021 Bronco should not be called a "Full size" because it is very close to a Jeep Wrangler in size. But I know people are just trying to distinguish between the 2021 Bronco Sport and 2021 Bronco 2/4 door. I really don't like the recent Ford naming decision.

Off topic but I think instead of the "Ford Mustang Mach E" should of been just "Ford Mach E" Just because you put mustang in the name doesn't mean most people are going to accept it. But this could be just me getting old and ranting on the information superhighway.
I’ll give you a stick to shake. My household has a Mustang Mach-E and I have a Bronco on order. That Mustang is damn fun to drive.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100%. Have you driven lately? We're near anarchy. Maybe I should have gotten Squatch to get further away. Oh, and it should be noted that they vote. Based on Reddit.
I mean, to be fair, the morons have always been here. Half your high school class was below average. Those people don’t just vanish on graduation day.

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ll give you a stick to shake. My household has a Mustang Mach-E and I have a Bronco on order. That Mustang is damn fun to drive.
I'm just not a fan of the looks but everybody I know that has ridden in an electric car says they are a rocket off the line. At least it has great power

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm just not a fan of the looks but everybody I know that has ridden in an electric car says they are a rocket off the line. At least it has great power
To be fair, it is fun to drive, and looks great. It is not pony car shaped. That last bit is the real problem.

I know it is not right, but a electric pony car Mustang, 911, or 400z would be a blast to own for the shorter range around town car.

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wait, What!??? There's a difference? :poop:

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To be fair, it is fun to drive, and looks great. It is not pony car shaped. That last bit is the real problem.

I know it is not right, but a electric pony car Mustang, 911, or 400z would be a blast to own for the shorter range around town car.
It definitely is a blast to drive around town. Plus room for kids. Works well for shorter road trips as well.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well theres folks on the forums here that can tell you the gear ratios, and all kinds of super excessively detailed bronco specs. Then theres the average car buyer, who has no clue what kind of engine they have or even which wheels are moving the vehicle.
Of course there's going to be some clueless bronco sport buyers out there, especially with the big boi bronco harder to come by on dealer lots. I've been waiting since the unveiling to see one in the wild and only just now saw one over the weekend.

The real question is, would these duped bronco sport owners have chose the big boi bronco if it'd been on the lot at the same time? Honestly, I think those same folks would still have gotten the bronco sport.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw one is a color that was new to me and it looked great. Reminded me of A51

Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about the same types that call the Bronco a fullsize... it is a midsize SUV, exactly like the Wrangler. Midsize.

jrstorm1007

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2007 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In talking about the Bronco with friends, a few have said they have seen them on the road and are not impressed with them. Of course, they were talking about the sport.

So, I can see it happening.
Yes, same for me and my friends, but to actually BUY one and not realize it...SMH

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No you're exactly right, I'm 31 and call the Ford EV just "Mach-E"
I call it a Mustang III... For fuck's sake Ford, you've already made that blunder once... twice counting Bronco II... now you do it again with the Bronco and Mustang... again? It's called history, most of us learn from it.

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In talking about the Bronco with friends, a few have said they have seen them on the road and are not impressed with them. Of course, they were talking about the sport.

So, I can see it happening.
Someone told me it was too small. I said its within an inch of the width of your F-150. They were so confused! to be honest the first time I saw one in a dealer lot, it fooled me for about 5 seconds. Its not bad if that is what you want. It is NOT what I want. Build is supposed to be 1/20/22. Eruption green 2 door with M/T Big Bend. Hope!!
Sponsored