NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is sad how many people appear to have no better place to get their self value than from ensuring that the vehicle they own is called a "truck" by other forum members and that no one confuses their vehicle with another one. I know it's been a rough 2 years, but c'mon... don't you have more going for you than the image you think your vehicle has and gives you?

My Bronco is one of the cooler and more functional cars I’ve owned. I don’t care if people call it a Jeep. I don’t care if my neighbor has a car that they enjoy and happens to be called a Bronco Fairy Princess. Neither should you.
Sponsored

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree…..the 4 door Bronco is a gross misuse of the Bronco name…..it’s a grocery getter. True Bronco’s have 2 doors. And the Sport is nothing more then a up scaled Escape…with slightly different suspension to get a small bit of lift over a stock Escape…..same engine/transmission as the Escape. When went to CarMax to sell our Edge before we got our 2 door Bronco there where 6 Escape Sports on the lot….all with under 1000 miles on them…..somebody wasn’t happy with their purchase.
Well I have put 20k miles on my FE sport. And I can say I am super happy with my purchase. I have driven an escape and a bronco sport and I can say they are no more alike than a ranger and a bronco. (Same engine and transmission).Different cars may share the same architecture but that doesn’t make them the same car. I also own a maverick. And I guess it is nothing more then an Escape with a truck bed. But I can tell you that all 3 drive totally different.

TMP

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Super Duty 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford would never have built the 2 dr. Bronco without the 4 Dr., the Bronco Sports success, the Ranger, and the Escapes sales leadership over the last decade. No Sport, no 4dr., definitely no 2dr. Check your 2 Dr. supremacy at the door.
What ever you say Skippy…….🤪

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My brother texted me this, after seeing my wife’s bronco in person.

“Why do I not like this as much as candaces?”

The photo below was included with the text. And he’s a car guy. Drives a JK Rubicon. You’d think he’d know the difference. Lol

5D38F8B6-3333-4295-8F65-8B5498D1C171.jpeg

Adam F

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep 4runner bug
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Believe it or not, this happened to the OWNER of a FORD DEALERSHIP. Wanted to get 35's on his "Bronco" but couldn't understand why the only lift kits out there were 1.5" and only fit 30's. (this was when the sport first came out and the FS wasnt out yet)
Sponsored