Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When you look up your Bronco with:

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=1FMDE5CP2MLA76229&orderNumber=1347

Look at release date, if the release date is blank, it's at DMSC

This is how a DMSC Bronco looks when looked up in PTS.

Produced PTS.png
Release date is blank. Not sure what DMSC is though. Strange though that my dealer is telling me his system (either OASIS or VV) is showing it was produced and released.

Nevermind - found it as Dirt Mountain Storage Complex. Gotta keep a glossary of acronyms for this Forum. 😂
Sponsored

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, my fear is that I won't to get to drop my top until too late. My Bronco did nothing wrong! Set it free. I wonder if anyone even wanders the lot?

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, my fear is that I won't to get to drop my top until too late. My Bronco did nothing wrong! Set it free. I wonder if anyone even wanders the lot?
RIGHT! Our Broncos are innocent and just went straight to purgatory 😔

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well this site is interesting, a Non-FE MIC top is being built on 09/07.

I'm 99% sure it'll go to Dirt Mountain but appears promising that Ford has MIC v2.0 figured out.
Have we started taking bets when the MIC 2.0’s will start making their way to the mountain? I guess the best indicator will be when the early VINs start to ship?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Release date is blank. Not sure what DMSC is though. Strange though that my dealer is telling me his system (either OASIS or VV) is showing it was produced and released.

Nevermind - found it as Dirt Mountain Storage Complex. Gotta keep a glossary of acronyms for this Forum. 😂
If he is showing it produced and RELEASED, then it is definitely waiting on transport. However, I did not find any evidence of that yet.

Have you checked palsapp.com with your VIN yet? I did, if I got the VIN right, it's still listed as pending.

I think I found your VIN and I am not seeing a release date in the Tracker. You're going through Murphy Ford, correct?

The AEMSERVICES tracker does lag behind, but it should show a release date along with transit dates.

Mark

Last edited:

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If he is showing it produced and RELEASED, then it is definitely waiting on transport. However, I did not find any evidence of that yet.

Have you checked palsapp.com with your VIN yet? I did, if I got the VIN right, it's still listed as pending.

I think I found your VIN and I am not seeing a release date in the Tracker. You're going through Murphy Ford, correct?

The AEMSERVICES tracker does lag behind, but it should show a release date along with transit dates.

Mark
Thanks Mark. Yes, I am working with Murphy Ford. I have tried Palsapp from time to time and it also comes up pending.

Frustrating

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks Mark. Yes, I am working with Murphy Ford. I have tried Palsapp from time to time and it also comes up pending.

Frustrating
Sorry man, I've got nothing, you know that @Permaxyz and @flip have better access, maybe they can get you better information. That's who I would ask for reliable information.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Area 51 2.3 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checking in. 7/19 build date SOFT TOP still showing "in production" and the dealer is useless with less information than I have.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Ruminant

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Flex
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My ship date was 8/11. I just found out my Bronco is sitting in Galesburg Il which means it has moved 450 miles in 20 days. That's 22.5 miles a day which is the speed that the French army marched under Napoleon. At that rate, since I live near Seattle, I calculate that I should see my rig sometime around Thanksgiving.
If I ever special order another Ford vehicle, I am going to buy it from the dealership that is closest to the factory and go pick it up myself(while still paying the $1500 destination charge).
Welp, although the first 450 miles took 20 days, the last 2000 miles only took two. Just got a call from the dealership and it will be ready for pickup today at 3:00. 🙂

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welp, although the first 450 miles took 20 days, the last 2000 miles only took two. Just got a call from the dealership and it will be ready for pickup today at 3:00. 🙂
Congrats cowboy. (see what I did there? lol)

BuckinOnEm

Big Bend
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 21' , Ford F250 22'
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would contact Ford directly to see what the status is. I did it via Facebook and by magic my Bronco was updated to Built.