Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it possible to hate them even more????

Just got an email....it's from FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! To subscribe to Bronco Nation.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you would just submit and subscribe, they would release the hostage!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/01 Update - Sorry gang. Another day of zero Bronco's being released from Dirt Mountain.

1638394301980.png

Countdown #
-
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you would just submit and subscribe, they would release the hostage!
You might be onto something. Nothing else has worked! lol

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/2 Update -Another Day, another zero Bronco's being released

1638394301980.png

Special Notes
- @Mustang302 reached out to Mr. Levine yesterday and the response was one, after all we've been through, still didnt expect to happen. It essentially confirms that all the June/July/August Blends still stuck in DM have various other QC issues that are holding them back, that presumably could have been repaired/replaced at any time over the past 6 months of waiting for MIC replacement.

It honestly feels as if our Bronco's just sat there the entire time collecting dust and the final QC checks didn't occur until the MIC's were replaced... That can mean weeks if not months more of delays should quality issues be flagged.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? giphy

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So how the hell do the rigs right in front of mine and right behind mine get ok'd but I don't? Same for my brothers on 7/22, 6/30, etc....it's ridiculous to suggest that something inherently different is on ours. Throwing down the BS card.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/03 & 11/04 Update -

1638394301980.png

I havnt heard from a few of you in a few days - Just reaching out to make sure y'all are still keep on keep'n on. Also compiled some dates so others peeking into the thread get a grasp on how nuts this ride has been for all of use so far.

Reigning Record Holder
@Alexy.Bujold (173 Days between DM and "Built")

Currently still on DM
@NotYou (158 Days on DM, and 2nd longest of entire Tracker)
@Blaven
@maricard
@SpursFan
@MatteOBX
@gilgamesh
@38shoptruck
@Headsong
@Gillenh20
@cybercain
@Tricky Dick
@Oldschool
@Bronco_Lover
@EP-BRONCO
@Olbighoss48
@SkyKing
@TheeBullhead (113 Days on DM)

Today is Day #4 of no new Bronco's being released and this is tough... I can understand Ford not falling on their sword and re-building every Bronco that got sent to Dirt Mountain back in June/July/August.... But currently with so few left... why the heck not do it now.

There is only 1 week left before MY22's start coming down the line... This is absolute bonkers.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

12/03 & 11/04 Update -

1638394301980.png

I havnt heard from a few of you in a few days - Just reaching out to make sure y'all are still keep on keep'n on. Also compiled some dates so others peeking into the thread get a grasp on how nuts this ride has been for all of use so far.

Reigning Record Holder
@Alexy.Bujold (173 Days between DM and "Built")

Currently still on DM
@NotYou (158 Days on DM, and 2nd longest of entire Tracker)
@Blaven
@maricard
@SpursFan
@MatteOBX
@gilgamesh
@38shoptruck
@Headsong
@Gillenh20
@cybercain
@Tricky Dick
@Oldschool
@Bronco_Lover
@EP-BRONCO
@Olbighoss48
@SkyKing
@TheeBullhead (113 Days on DM)

Today is Day #4 of no new Bronco's being released and this is tough... I can understand Ford not falling on their sword and re-building every Bronco that got sent to Dirt Mountain back in June/July/August.... But currently with so few left... why the heck not do it now.

There is only 1 week left before MY22's start coming down the line... This is absolute bonkers.
This is BS! Let me know when “Occupy MAP” or the letter writing campaign is set to commence!

Deleted member 19285

So how the hell do the rigs right in front of mine and right behind mine get ok'd but I don't? Same for my brothers on 7/22, 6/30, etc....it's ridiculous to suggest that something inherently different is on ours. Throwing down the BS card.
They must have accidently put in all the right seats and painted everything correctly for you.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/05 Update - One Bronco was released today (well technically yesterday but after I had finished the 12/04 update). This brings up down to 16 lost souls left on Dirt Mountain. Anyone think Jalopnik or another media outlet would be interested in an update to the Dirt Mountain situation?

I'm trying to think of any way possible to pressure Ford to do the right thing and either get you all released this week, or throw in the towel on your rigs and get you new ones to go down the line with the MY22's coming the week after... They can fix the DM rigs at a later date and sell them to an Off-Roadeo or something.

I'm dreaming I know, but still... "MY22's prioritized over vehicles sitting for 160+ Days in a dirt parking lot, and that's not including a previous 338 days of waiting since reservations" (using @NotYou stats) has some shock value..

Countdown #
-

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

12/05 Update - One Bronco was released today (well technically yesterday but after I had finished the 12/04 update). This brings up down to 16 lost souls left on Dirt Mountain. Anyone think Jalopnik or another media outlet would be interested in an update to the Dirt Mountain situation?

I'm trying to think of any way possible to pressure Ford to do the right thing and either get you all released this week, or throw in the towel on your rigs and get you new ones to go down the line with the MY22's coming the week after... They can fix the DM rigs at a later date and sell them to an Off-Roadeo or something.

I'm dreaming I know, but still... "MY22's prioritized over vehicles sitting for 160+ Days in a dirt parking lot, and that's not including a previous 338 days of waiting since reservations" (using @NotYou stats) has some shock value..

1638735561316.png

Countdown #
-
giphy.gif

I sure hope they clear DM before 2022, it’s bad enough getting delivered in November/December but January is a sick joke on folks!

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good lord...what a chit show. I just got mine a little over a week ago. As much if a cluster F this DM thing turned out to be all has melted away.

Take note this has left a bad taste in my mouth. If I had not gone thru Granger with the price and communication I would have left a while ago...Granger saved what Ford screwed up at almost every step.

God speed, pouring one out for those still on DM. Hope every one of you gets shipped before the end of the year.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/06 Update - One more Bronco has left Dirt Mountain. 15 left.

Special Notes - Ford announced today on their "FordBronco" Instagram account that "All Bronco's have new MICs and will be shipped before EOY". This parrots what Levine tweeted late last week. Such a long way away from the previously communicated Sept. replacements they gave @NotYou & @Blaven .

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

Sponsored