Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/08 Update - One Bronco released from Dirt Mountain today. Unfortunately though we've also added one more to the Tracker so our Countdown # remains the same. #NoBroncoLeftBehind
1639013554836.png

Countdown # -
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? giphy

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/09 Update - Two Broncos released today :)! Congrats to the both of you and let's hope this momentum continues!

Countdown # -

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/10 Update - No new Bronco's have been released. That coupled with one of our last members throwing in the towel and surrendering their order to their Dealership makes this a sad day indeed.

Special Notes - Out of the 600+ Members originally entered into the Dirt Mountain Tracker, only 35 remain left in the In-Production/Built/Shipped categories. We've come a long way, but still longer to go. #NoBroncosLeftBehind.

Countdown # -

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/11 Update -FINALLY! One of our two June Blends left have been released. This leaves only @Blaven left from the "September Release" that Ford promised 3 months back.

Coundown # -
giphy.gif

Sponsored

arniej92

First Edition
First Name
Arnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My 7/19 is now delivered!!! Thank you @CO-Bronco for doing all this work!!! Beer funds headed your way. Cheers!!!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe? It's there a flicker yet in the dead ashes of hopelessness?

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 7/19 is now delivered!!! Thank you @CO-Bronco for doing all this work!!! Beer funds headed your way. Cheers!!!
Epic news Arnie! By any chance is your DP from the Rally course at the Austin Off-Roadeo!? That was a BLAST! Also - Thanks for your generosity :)!

giphy.gif

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/12 Update - We had three Bronco's released today! This brings out remaining Dirt Mountain detainees down to less than 10! (If you're wondering why we went from 11 to only 9, I had already removed CyberCain two days ago from the tracker).

Special Notes -
giphy.gif

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

arniej92

First Edition
First Name
Arnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Epic news Arnie! By any chance is your DP from the Rally course at the Austin Off-Roadeo!? That was a BLAST! Also - Thanks for your generosity :)!

Yep! There was a guy taking pics there and he sent me that one of me driving a 2 door. Love the pic! That was a blast indeed.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/13 Update - After yesterday's excitement we are back to a day with ZERO Broncos released.
1639425118213.png

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 9 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Favourite Post Game - While we wait during the final countdown I figured I'd start a new tradition. Going back and highlighting some of my favourite posts within the 6500+ post Dirt Mountain thread. Today's winner is @TheHuntMan. This was seriously a LOL moment that I feel got lost in the busy 20+ Bronco release days.

A50489B1-FA2E-48AA-A1E4-EE3C3A56E658.jpeg

Coincidence?? I think not! 😂
Countdown # -
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shock and awe, the Dick and I just got this: (we're NOT lost!!!!)

075094ca-df26-4443-9644-14b864feaba8.png
Dear Bronco Customer,
We want to provide an update on the production of your BroncoTM order. We are completing the final touches to make your BroncoTM SUV just the way you ordered it. Due to these extra steps, there will be additional timing before your built order status update is sent.
Once all final production steps and checks are performed, we will send you an updated order status email, informing you that your BroncoTM SUV has been built. Your built order status email will also include an estimated delivery window to your dealer.
Thank you for your loyalty as we work to deliver your BroncoTM to you.
Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shock and awe, the Dick and I just got this: (we're NOT lost!!!!)

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 075094ca-df26-4443-9644-14b864feaba8
Dear Bronco Customer,
We want to provide an update on the production of your BroncoTM order. We are completing the final touches to make your BroncoTM SUV just the way you ordered it. Due to these extra steps, there will be additional timing before your built order status update is sent.
Once all final production steps and checks are performed, we will send you an updated order status email, informing you that your BroncoTM SUV has been built. Your built order status email will also include an estimated delivery window to your dealer.
Thank you for your loyalty as we work to deliver your BroncoTM to you.
Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team
LOL - and I voted for you in the poll, just because things have been so difficult for you. This is hopefully good news!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL - and I voted for you in the poll, just because things have been so difficult for you. This is hopefully good news!
Thanks, Chris. You know, if they'd told me it would be Christmas, I'd have been ok, but it was supposed to be delivered on July 30! and I thought, oh my gosh, I've got all summer to drop the top!!!! Well, not so fast....so it was the false expectations that did me in, along with no communications until today!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/14 Update - WOOHOO! One more Bronco has been released! Congrats @maricard!
With that being said, our Countdown # stays at 9 as we've added another lost soul to our mix (welcome @tiffsays).

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 9 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Favourite Post Game - While we wait during the final countdown I figured I'd start a new tradition. Going back and highlighting some of my favourite posts within the 6500+ post Dirt Mountain thread. Today's winner is @ColoradoGuy with this beauty of a post from July 30th.

About ~10 days after that post the first videos of Dirt Mountain surfaced. 😂

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

Sponsored