Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can’t speak for others, but my experience with them was excellent. I paid MSRP. Friendly service and never attempted to charge more than what was promised. The trade in on my 2018 Jeep Rubicon are at real market value. Assuming this is how they do business, I’ll definitely buy from them again.
I placed an order for a base Bronco with Harris Ford in November & a Maverick in October. It's good to hear that they honored MSRP. Unfortunately, I didn't get anything in writing such as a signed agreement except some texts & emails saying it will be MSRP/no accessories/no adm. They haven't been able to let me know though how many orders they have or allocations which is too bad, I'm just concerned they aren't getting much right now. It seems like Evergreen Ford, Kendall Ford & Bowen Scarff Ford get the most allocations.

I only just saw a Bronco for the 1st time on the road in the Seattle area yesterday on the 5 near Lynnwood, it looked like an Area 51.
Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only just saw a Bronco for the 1st time on the road in the Seattle area yesterday on the 5 near Lynnwood, it looked like an Area 51.
I don't know any of the dealerships up there on the north side of Seattle. I used to buy everything out in Enumclaw to save on sales tax when I could. I'm looking forward to everyone getting their Broncos! We're not as rare in northern Utah as we used to be. They're coming, just slowly...

Mine finally got all the panels rearranged from the disastrous rail shipment a week or so ago!

SEA_Bronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't know any of the dealerships up there on the north side of Seattle. I used to buy everything out in Enumclaw to save on sales tax when I could. I'm looking forward to everyone getting their Broncos! We're not as rare in northern Utah as we used to be. They're coming, just slowly...

Mine finally got all the panels rearranged from the disastrous rail shipment a week or so ago!
Hi Chris, I'm a Chris too! Yeah I've seen zero Mavericks on the road & only the two Broncos yesterday. It seems like the PNW region has had less than other parts of the country. Sales tax is definitely high here in Lynnwood but I figured it goes to the community and since I just moved here I should support local whenever possible.

That's great you got yours & I'm sorry to hear about that rail damage. Hopefully the fix was done well so it's back to 100%.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

AK, jealous that you have an actual vehicle to hang those on. I don't know what you did to mine that day, still not shipped......if there's ever a Mt Rushmore of screwed Ford customers....I have nominations.

JSIMS206

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed an order for a base Bronco with Harris Ford in November & a Maverick in October. It's good to hear that they honored MSRP. Unfortunately, I didn't get anything in writing such as a signed agreement except some texts & emails saying it will be MSRP/no accessories/no adm. They haven't been able to let me know though how many orders they have or allocations which is too bad, I'm just concerned they aren't getting much right now. It seems like Evergreen Ford, Kendall Ford & Bowen Scarff Ford get the most allocations.

I'm in the same boat as you - I did not have a purchase agreement signed saying MSRP when I first converted the reservation to an order. I received the same email from the General Sales Manger saying the dealership will sell the Bronco to me at MSRP. However, I recently went into the dealership (3 weeks ago) and asked if I could put a deposit down and sign the agreement and they refused. Also, the General Sales Manager is no longer answering my questions through email.

At this point, I have a bad feeling they will not honor MSRP and try to sell it with ADM. It would be unfortunate given I've waited so long (as have everyone else).

Good luck!

Sponsored

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper SE, MIata ND2 GT, Bronco Badland SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat as you - I did not have a purchase agreement signed saying MSRP when I first converted the reservation to an order. I received the same email from the General Sales Manger saying the dealership will sell the Bronco to me at MSRP. However, I recently went into the dealership (3 weeks ago) and asked if I could put a deposit down and sign the agreement and they refused. Also, the General Sales Manager is no longer answering my questions through email.

At this point, I have a bad feeling they will not honor MSRP and try to sell it with ADM. It would be unfortunate given I've waited so long (as have everyone else).

Good luck!
My Bronco was picked up (Harris Ford) in September last year, and I was honor with MSRP, they've never attempted to jack up the price, even my trade-in value on my Jeep was meeting my expectation (Went up about $10K from the year before)

Here is what my original email looks like (Pre-highlighted by them)

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1643919617016

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One last post :

So the Case of the Missing Bronco from July 23 production and then mysteriously vanished.....

Turns out it got damaged somewhere somehow...and Ford, without legal authorization! sold it at auction! On Jan. 4. My dealer OWNS the manufacturing title to it!! So they are none too happy, and Ford told no one. The only reason we found out is that my VIN dropped off the palsapp yesterday. So the dealer started digging hard, only to learn this.

Ford. How can they sell something that isn't even legally theirs? And how can they not bother mentioning it, even to the dealer?? I wonder if we'd ever have known.

The good news is that now we know. AND I'll be getting a top priority 22 with hopefully a good engine and not sitting with stale fluids for 7 months. And Ford is trying to figure out what else to do to compensate me. So far, a free warranty woo hoo....

Crazy times, my friends.

About that bottle of whisky for being the very last.....? lol

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One last post :

So the Case of the Missing Bronco from July 23 production and then mysteriously vanished.....

Turns out it got damaged somewhere somehow...and Ford, without legal authorization! sold it at auction! On Jan. 4. My dealer OWNS the manufacturing title to it!! So they are none too happy, and Ford told no one. The only reason we found out is that my VIN dropped off the palsapp yesterday. So the dealer started digging hard, only to learn this.

Ford. How can they sell something that isn't even legally theirs? And how can they not bother mentioning it, even to the dealer?? I wonder if we'd ever have known.

The good news is that now we know. AND I'll be getting a top priority 22 with hopefully a good engine and not sitting with stale fluids for 7 months. And Ford is trying to figure out what else to do to compensate me. So far, a free warranty woo hoo....

Crazy times, my friends.

That’s crazy!

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One last post :

Crazy times, my friends.

Dam what a bummer, to think back to that week in July, all of us eagerly watching out for our window stickers, our modules, our shipping notifications. All expecting our Broncos at least by the end of summer, only to be sentenced to dirt mountain. And for you with a soft top, no reason at all to be missing all this time. Only to find out it was damaged, probably way back when it was built or somewhere in the lot. Sorry you had to wait all this time only to find that out. Wishing you the best of lucky and speedy delivery of a 22’!

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want to formally apologize to everyone in our thread. As a member of Dirt Moutain with my first order and now a member of Ice Moutain 1/17 build (held by chip shortage for 3 months while all those two after and beyond were built, shipped, and delivered), I realize that I am the common denominator. I must be a jinx when it comes to this process. :cautious:

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who is a 7/19 build date and do you think we managed to slip right in between the 2 MAP shutdown weeks?

When do you think we will see window stickers?

What was your original build date and how long have you been in the 7/19 club?
Consensus says………. 7 days before blend date. I can verify that as I just received my WS yesterday. Best of luck!

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Consensus says………. 7 days before blend date. I can verify that as I just received my WS yesterday. Best of luck!
Thanks for the info! lol

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just wondering how the members of the 7/19 thread are doing? How has everyone been using their broncos? Was yours “worth the wait” hope all is well!

Heres my latest picture:

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 4E8045CF-B89F-4B1D-ACD1-658328255B9D

Happy Easter

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wondering how the members of the 7/19 thread are doing? How has everyone been using their broncos? Was yours “worth the wait” hope all is well!

Heres my latest picture:

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 4E8045CF-B89F-4B1D-ACD1-658328255B9D

Happy Easter

Looking good!! 👏

Still cringe at that line, but have no complaints here. Thankfully everything is holding up, did notice the door jam having some chips (didn't catch at delivery) but all else good.

20220416_141052.jpg

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So thankful to have received my Bronco and have enjoyed it 5 months and 3k miles. Love it more every day!

20220417_201450.jpg
Sponsored