First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Log into your MyFord account, click My account-vehicle dashboard- and then if you entered your vin for your Bronco click that. If you haven't added your VIN add it as a vehicle. Click it and scroll down to Sync updates
I found it. Sync says "updated".

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I found it. Sync says "updated".
We believe when ford actually turns on the modem in the Bronco, a date will appear underneath the "updated". So it's indicating that its built or right in the middle of being built.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We believe when ford actually turns on the modem in the Bronco, a date will appear underneath the "updated". So it's indicating that its built or right in the middle of being built.
Ah, interesting. Will keep an eye on that tomorrow as mine is scheduled to be built.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ah, interesting. Will keep an eye on that tomorrow as mine is scheduled to be built.
Yeah mine is scheduled for tomorrow, but I'm still refreshing the page once and while in hopes they are running ahead of schedule.

Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah mine is scheduled for tomorrow, but I'm still refreshing the page once and while in hopes they are running ahead of schedule.
Per this thread, it seems like they're on schedule for today? If I read that correctly.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dwayne The Bronc Johnson

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Log into your MyFord account, click My account-vehicle dashboard- and then if you entered your vin for your Bronco click that. If you haven't added your VIN add it as a vehicle. Click it and scroll down to Sync updates
What dark underlord did you all sacrifice your first-born to so that you can actually log in to your Ford Account? I've tried Chrome, Chrome Incognito, Edge, Mobile, clearing my cache, FordPass App.

My Module Build Data was populated, but I think the Sync hack is a bit more comforting; knowing your Bronco has been 'started' (at least to some extent).

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
What dark underlord did you all sacrifice your first-born to so that you can actually log in to your Ford Account? I've tried Chrome, Chrome Incognito, Edge, Mobile, clearing my cache, FordPass App.

My Module Build Data was populated, but I think the Sync hack is a bit more comforting; knowing your Bronco has been 'started' (at least to some extent).
I had to use my phone this morning, so Apple? Firefox wasn't working and neither was Chrome.

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No built email yet for me. My sync says “updated” 7/20/21 but I cannot see sync data.
If I look on the B6G tracker, I now have a production date the changed from 1/1/00 or whatever to 7/19/21.

I wonder if the models that need to get graphics or accessories won’t get a “built” email until that is completed.

Sponsored

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
No built email yet for me. My sync says “updated” 7/20/21 but I cannot see sync data.
If I look on the B6G tracker, I now have a production date the changed from 1/1/00 or whatever to 7/19/21.

I wonder if the models that need to get graphics or accessories won’t get a “built” email until that is completed.
From what I have read, built email isn't sent until the Bronco is scheduled to ship

Ahauser2010

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend date was 7/16 but saying production 7/19. I just don’t know anymore
Sponsored