Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When are you all getting the ā€œin productionā€œ email, like how many days before your window sticker? I called and Ford says Iā€™m a 7/21 build day but the only email Iā€™ve received is the 5/27 ā€œScheduled for productionā€ email. Iā€™m assuming I wonā€™t get a window sticker until I move to ā€˜in productionā€™.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When are you all getting the ā€œin productionā€œ email, like how many days before your window sticker? I called and Ford says Iā€™m a 7/21 build day but the only email Iā€™ve received is the 5/27 ā€œScheduled for productionā€ email. Iā€™m assuming I wonā€™t get a window sticker until I move to ā€˜in productionā€™.
I'm still waiting for the "in production" email. But the window sticker should appear about a week prior to your build day.

CaptHugemeat

Base
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 CTS-V Racecar, 2018 CTS-V, 2022 Model Y Perf.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess I'm part of this group now. Was originally a 6/21 build week, but found out on 6/26 that I'd been bumped to 7/19 week. The anticipation is killing me...

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not received the "In Production" e-mail yet. I did get one on June 25 that said the production date for my vehicle has changed and said it was scheduled to be built the week of July 19, 2021.

When I go to the tracking site, it says I am "In Production." Probably easier to just copy/paste:

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? ford-site

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have not received the "In Production" e-mail yet. I did get one on June 25 that said the production date for my vehicle has changed and said it was scheduled to be built the week of July 19, 2021.

When I go to the tracking site, it says I am "In Production." Probably easier to just copy/paste:

ford-site.png
Thatā€™s what I have too, wondering if this changes or not before window sticker access.:unsure:

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Below the delivery details section, I have a small link that says "View Window Sticker >" If you have that link, it will show the sticker.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? web-link

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Below the delivery details section, I have a small link that says "View Window Sticker >" If you have that link, it will show the sticker.

web-link.png
Great, but did you move to ā€˜in productionā€™ or get an in production email before seeing that link or did it just show up one day?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? web-link
@Rubisquatch @Vinny6G

Ford only sends one email about being scheduled for production which it sounds like you guys already received.. You have to click on the 'Track My Order' link in the email, then click 'Accept and Track' in the the Track your vehicle page. Then you should see your Bronco. For a long time it will only say "Order Confirmed" even though your email gave you a production week. At some point, this will change to "In Production" like the picture above, but you won't get a separate email notifying you of this. You will also see "View Window Sticker" link appear below the dealer info. For the first 24 hours the sticker will probably be unavailable. By the next morning you should see the sticker.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Rubisquatch @Vinny6G

Ford only sends one email about being scheduled for production which it sounds like you guys already received.. You have to click on the 'Track My Order' link in the email, then click 'Accept and Track' in the the Track your vehicle page. Then you should see your Bronco. For a long time it will only say "Order Confirmed" even though your email gave you a production week. At some point, this will change to "In Production" like the picture above, but you won't get a separate email notifying you of this. You will also see "View Window Sticker" link appear below the dealer info. For the first 24 hours the sticker will probably be unavailable. By the next morning you should see the sticker.
Super, thank you for clarifying!

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you always have a 7/19 week build? or did you get pushed to 7/19 from an earlier date? I'm refreshing like crazy I haven't seen anything as of yet.
I have always been a 7/19 build week. I received my VIN email on May 27 and to my knowledge never had the date moved (I believe not everyone got emails about that and I was not checking with my dealer). I was surprised when my Sticker popped up.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Rubisquatch @Vinny6G

Yeah Im still on the "order confirmed" page. Just refreshing about 20 times a day.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have always been a 7/19 build week. I received my VIN email on May 27 and to my knowledge never had the date moved (I believe not everyone got emails about that and I was not checking with my dealer). I was surprised when my Sticker popped up.
I received my VIN on 5/27 as well. I may just call CS to see if everything is still good to go.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
7/19 as well. 7/21 build date. Re confirmed with Ford yesterday. Was originally a 6/28 but got pushed like everyone else. 2 door, Big Bend, manual.
Sponsored