Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe next week we can still all stick together as a build week and not split into separate threads for different build/blend days 😮 ???
Yah and beyond the build will be delivery.

Obviously this will be vastly different based on geographic location but it'll still be interesting to track who gets what and when?
Sponsored

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yah and beyond the build will be delivery.

Obviously this will be vastly different based on geographic location but it'll still be interesting to track who gets what and when?
I'm assuming even with the shut down the week after they will still be doing transport all that week

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm assuming even with the shut down the week after they will still be doing transport all that week
@PREMiERdrum Do you have any insight for us lucky 7/19 build week folks regarding delivery?

From what I can tell Ford appears to be moving quickly getting built VINs loaded and off to customers.

I've seen guys on here receiving their broncos much earlier than their initial delivery estimate sometimes in a couple weeks from blend to delivered?

I'd imagine whenever MAP hits their full production stride, freight might start seeing a backlog in how fast they ship out broncos?

river

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1626550988564

Does anyone know what the first number means, or the 3 before the blend date?

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I checked my Sticker today and it seems to have been updated since the date along the border (under the Special Order box) shows today’s date. I cannot tell what might have changed and no emails from Ford so no idea - but curious what it could mean. Does anyone else’s Sticker show todays date?

Sponsored

Ajsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Outer Banks SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All my fellow 7/19 build week peeps what is your bronco build? Curious if certain trims get certain days or are they intermixed throughout the week..

mine..
4 door BL
High pack
Soft top
Cactus grey
Non Squatch
7/23 build day..
Mine…
4 door OBX
Lux pack
Mic top
Area 51
SAS package
7/19 build day..

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@PREMiERdrum Do you have any insight for us lucky 7/19 build week folks regarding delivery?

From what I can tell Ford appears to be moving quickly getting built VINs loaded and off to customers.

I've seen guys on here receiving their broncos much earlier than their initial delivery estimate sometimes in a couple weeks from blend to delivered?

I'd imagine whenever MAP hits their full production stride, freight might start seeing a backlog in how fast they ship out broncos?
I remember a post but can’t seem to find it that it was stated deliveries will still take place even with the two week MAP shutdown...

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I remember a post but can’t seem to find it that it was stated deliveries will still take place even with the two week MAP shutdown...
Awesome!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They probably want to get these broncos out in the wild since they screwed up naming the sport a bronco too. So many people think that's the bronco. If one more person at work says "I've seen the new bronco, where's yours " I am going to snap

Captain Ron

Black Diamond
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My window sticker has disappeared from tracker this morning. I had received a window sticker on 7/02/21 with 7/19/21 blend date. Did I get pushed to later date or is my Bronco built?

Sponsored

DudeBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2015 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To give you 7/19 'ers a point of reference for the week. I'm blend date 7/16 #6933, no module data or sync update. @Broncoshrimp is 7/16 #6623 and got his modular data, sync and built email. Good luck this week!

Last edited:

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To give you 7/19 'ers a point of reference for the week. I'm blend date 7/16 #6933, no module data or sync update. @R11 is 7/16 #6932 and got his module data loaded Saturday. Good luck this week!
Sorry if this is a dumb question but what do you mean by module data and sync update? Do you mean on your bronco itself, or Ford’s online status updates for your bronco?

DudeBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if this is a dumb question but what do you mean by module data and sync update? Do you mean on your bronco itself, or Ford’s online status updates for your bronco?
Check out to see if your module has been activated below, data seems to will load in the arrow area while its running down the line. When it does, there will be a bunch of line items:
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1626619449022

And the Sync Update can be seen on your My Vehicle Ford account once you've loaded your vin. it shows UPDATED before it's build, then seems to load a date once it's turned on in the Bronco and could take a day to populate based on what I witnessed last week on another thread.
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1626619215148

Last edited:

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Check out to see if your module has been activated here, data seems to will load in the arrow area while its running down the line:
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And the Sync Update can be seen on your My Vehicle Ford account once you've loaded your vin. it shows UPDATED before it's build, then seems to load a date once it's turned on in the Bronco and could take a day to populate based on what I witnessed last week on another thread.
Alas, I don't have any data there. I was just excited my VIN populated!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 11.05.20 AM

DudeBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alas, I don't have any data there. I was just excited my VIN populated!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 11.05.20 AM
LOL...I updated my post. We should be early in the rotation tomorrow!!
Sponsored

Reactions: R11