Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very cool, thanks! Gives me some more stuff to follow as I anxiously await progress :)

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out to see if your module has been activated here, data seems to will load in the arrow area while its running down the line:
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
1626619449022.png

And the Sync Update can be seen on your My Vehicle Ford account once you've loaded your vin. it shows UPDATED before it's build, then seems to load a date once it's turned on in the Bronco and could take a day to populate based on what I witnessed last week on another thread.
1626619215148.png
Mine was in the same state on Friday when I checked it out of curiosity. Getting closer!

Sponsored

Debs

Black Diamond
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Excursion, 2006 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since I have nothing better to do and I don't feel like doing my actual work, I started just throwing info into a spreadsheet for the week of 7/19. Here's a screenshot.

Sorted by username, small "x" was just a placeholder for the blend date unless I came across a rotation number. Then it was replaced with that number. If it was blank, I couldn't find either a blend or rotation.

A few non 7/19 week users may have slipped in. And I'm sure I screwed some dates up haha.

Was just bored and I stare at spreadsheets all day anyway at work, so I thought, what the heck.

Edit: Will update periodically.

Edit2: Thanks for all the thanks guys, I just like things laid out in front of me. Oh, also what's interesting, it looks like late 7/20 early 7/21, the rotation numbers start back at zero. Thought that was cool to see. Also, I added what the rotation numbers look like in order so you can see where you stack up the day of.

Listed by Username in Alphabetical Order
Updated: 7/18/21 @ 2:23pm (CST)

View attachment 143791

Listed by Rotation Number in Chronological Order
Updated: 7/18/21 @ 2:23pm (CST)

View attachment 143792
I'm 7/22 number 1738.
I almost broke down and called my dealer to see what my date was. Luckily I checked my window sticker link at 11pm central time on 7/14 and it was there! I was glad I waited because it was so awesome to be surprised like that.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I'm seeing a spread of around 800/day. Does that sound correct? One or two shifts. Are they mixing in Rangers?

frogier

Outer Banks
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep ZJ Limited 5.9L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm a blend 7/23 rotation 2573

2 door, OBX
high package
carb gray
tow package
squatch

BDBrian1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since I have nothing better to do and I don't feel like doing my actual work, I started just throwing info into a spreadsheet for the week of 7/19. Here's a screenshot.

Sorted by username, small "x" was just a placeholder for the blend date unless I came across a rotation number. Then it was replaced with that number. If it was blank, I couldn't find either a blend or rotation.

A few non 7/19 week users may have slipped in. And I'm sure I screwed some dates up haha.

Was just bored and I stare at spreadsheets all day anyway at work, so I thought, what the heck.

Edit: Will update periodically.

Edit2: Thanks for all the thanks guys, I just like things laid out in front of me. Oh, also what's interesting, it looks like late 7/20 early 7/21, the rotation numbers start back at zero. Thought that was cool to see. Also, I added what the rotation numbers look like in order so you can see where you stack up the day of.

Listed by Username in Alphabetical Order
Updated: 7/18/21 @ 9:48pm (CST)

View attachment 143958

Listed by Rotation Number in Chronological Order
Updated: 7/18/21 @ 9:48pm (CST)

View attachment 143959
My blend # is 0508. Thanks for the spreadsheet!
Sponsored