Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone been able to pull up your window sticker this morning. I checked mine but the page just won't load, acting like the site is down. Thanks

Edit: Nevermind. Ironically I tried a new browser (Microsoft Edge) and it worked. Damn you Chrome!
Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone been able to pull up your window sticker this morning. I checked mine but the page just won't load, acting like the site is down. Thanks
I just did and was able to, I am a 7/23 blend still have a 7/15 date on the bottom of the sticker of mine

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just did and was able to, I am a 7/23 blend still have a 7/15 date on the bottom of the sticker of mine
Thanks, just tried a new browser and it worked

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It said between 8/15 - 8/21. The first person in our group got his email on 6/25 and latest delivery update is 7/25 - 7/29. So it is about 4-5 weeks delivery for us in TX.
damn! so the delivery estimate is that time then right? does it give you how many days it will take?

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Blend date was indeed 7/19. Any bets on withholding for inspection/lead time to ship?

Screenshot_20210720-065029_Gmail.jpg
I dunno its seems like anyone with the MIC top has been waiting for some time before their Bronco is shipped, hopefully you get lucky. Ill be watching what happens with you as I am a 2 door as well. Do you know your Rotation number by chance?

Edit: Though maybe since you got the built email you wont be held up and your Bronco is good to go. Maybe the others being held up were stuck in production. You may be in luck! I think if all is well your vehicle is release in a day or two after it is built then.

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I dunno its seems like anyone with the MIC top has been waiting for some time before their Bronco is shipped, hopefully you get lucky. Ill be watching what happens with you as I am a 2 door as well. Do you know your Rotation number by chance?

Edit: Though maybe since you got the built email you wont be held up and your Bronco is good to go. Maybe the others being held up were stuck in production. You may be in luck! I think if all is well your vehicle is release in a day or two after it is built then.
Rotation was 7457

AshleyG

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is rotation the sequential number being built?

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So i'm guessing they have caught up on the builds then. They are officially building the 07/20 builds today. Correct me if I'm wrong

Tonyd24

First Edition
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge—-don’t judge me
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is this last of the day kinda number

4818D4D0-D8C2-42FF-9101-8C245D9EFBEA.jpeg

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So i'm guessing they have caught up on the builds then. They are officially building the 07/20 builds today. Correct me if I'm wrong
Definitely close - I'm 7580, 7/19 and I think mine is rolling along the line as we speak, so looking good. I think I was one of the later numbers on 7/19.

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had 7/19 blend and received built email 1248am on 7/20. Seems like they're on track by that, without knowing what the first rotation number is with a 7/20 blend.

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hard to tell, let's see what else trickles in today. I am a 7/20 build but rotation 8892, that's a good difference between. I think Ross said something like 900 units (so rotation #'s?) per day.
Sponsored