Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You all may know this but Ford's Bronco line people quote 8-12 weeks for delivery. WTF. No way that's true.
Sponsored

Zeno

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am hoping that I am about to get a "Built" update on the Ford Vehicle Tracking as when I click the Accept & Track it comes up with "System Error, Please try again later." It could be that the system in overloaded, but I am going out on a limb here and going to be optimistic. 😂

Ruminant

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Flex
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With the distribution of built emails being so random, I am wondering if they don't send the email until your vehicle has been assigned a transport. That would make sense being that they include the ETA on the built email.

Last edited:

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You all may know this but Ford's Bronco line people quote 8-12 weeks for delivery. WTF. No way that's true.
That's what I heard too. I'm sure they quote everyone 3 months just to cover their butts. It shouldn't take that long.

Sponsored

Ruminant

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Flex
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With the distribution of built emails being so random, I am wondering if possibly they don't send the email until your vehicle has been assigned a transport. That would make sense being that they include the ETA on the built email.
Sorry, should have started that post "I was ruminating..."

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With the distribution of built emails being so random, I am wondering if possibly they don't send the email until your vehicle has been assigned a transport. That would make sense being that they include the ETA on the built email.
Interesting theory 🤔

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hmm that does make sense.

Debs

Black Diamond
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Excursion, 2006 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1738 - I have modules! No date on sync update yet...

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would love to see some 23rs get there SYNC and Modules before the morning shift ends! looking promising

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have any magic tricks to get a dealer code? I'm running on fumes of good luck.

My blend date was 7/14, built 7/15, changed to shipped on 7/17, then on Tues it said Shipped Days 09. Now for the past few days it says awaiting shipment. There hasn't been any movement on the JCT site. I've scoured the dealer site for a dealer code and can't find it anywhere. My Bronco dealer has stuck by the Est Delivery Date of 1 or 2 week of August. I don't know, just doesn't seem right.
Sounds like you figured it out. That's the dealership's sales code. they may not recognize it because of the letter in the middle. it should be a 5-digit number

intothewildnoodles

Big Bend
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Wrangler Sport/21 Big Bend 4 dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sounds like you figured it out. That's the dealership's sales code. they may not recognize it because of the letter in the middle. it should be a 5-digit number
I tried both ways. It’s so weird. One day it said In Transit and then a couple of days later it said Awaiting Shipment. That sounds backwards to me.
Sponsored