Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500 Denali, 2012 SS Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Best guess is rotation numbers up to low 2000s got built and will ship early next week. The unknown at this point is just how far they got into the 2000s. Rotation #s under 2000 should be good except for any QC issues but QC is working next week so they could be solved next week. Shipping is also working next week btw
[/QUOTE
7/24/21 @ 9:20am (CST)

Capture25.JPG
Capture26.JPG
Capture27.JPG
I am a 2190 and just saw my mods were added, sync times out, no status update but mods are there which is good
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we have any dealers on here or anyone friendly with a dealer?

Can someone check WEBDO for me?

Being in Canada we don’t get any emails from Ford and my guy at the dealership is away. Also being Ford Canada there’s a good chance it won’t show anything but it’s worth a shot if someone can see it?

VIN: 1FMDE5CP7MLA66389
Blend: 7/22
Rotation: 1655
Module/Sync: Populated 7/23 @ 10:00am
Your dealer and Ford are the only ones that can look up your build in VV or WBDO. I can run an OASIS later when I get home. Ford’s sites are not mobile friendly.

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t understand Ford’s tracking system…. I got an email at 1:47am saying my bronco shipped but when I open the tracker it still says awaiting shipment…. The tracker is playing with my emotions

Empire

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Sport/Ordered 2021 BroncoWildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do we have any dealers on here or anyone friendly with a dealer?

Can someone check WEBDO for me?

Being in Canada we don’t get any emails from Ford and my guy at the dealership is away. Also being Ford Canada there’s a good chance it won’t show anything but it’s worth a shot if someone can see it?

VIN: 1FMDE5CP7MLA66389
Blend: 7/22
Rotation: 1655
Module/Sync: Populated 7/23 @ 10:00am
I work at a Ford dealership in Canada (In BC!) as a salesman. I checked your VIN through OASIS and it's showing as not built yet...

The crappy thing is mine has been built since July 12th and is STILL awaiting shipment... I sold my old F150 in October to the States and have been driving a beater of a car since. Really hoping it ships soon and I have it for mid-august. Our demo bronco (4-door, A51, Badlands) is here in our showroom so it's like teasing me! :(

My build specs are: 4-Door, MIC, Wildtrak, A51, Tow package.

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I work at a Ford dealership in Canada (In BC!) as a salesman. I checked your VIN through OASIS and it's showing as not built yet...
takes a few days to show up in Oasis I think. Mine shows produced in WBDO and Visibility but not Oasis

Dwayne The Bronc Johnson

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So it looks like @caligaucho, @duanetheroncjohnson and I are lowest rotation builds for 7/19 still waiting on Build emails. I don’t recall your builds (and hope you aren’t caught in the MIC top issue) but I have soft top so no idea why the delay. I can only assume they are waiting to fill a rail car headed to regional area that eventually feeds to the Philadelphia region. Ugh - was so hoping to wake up this morning to a good email
Got ahold of my dealer yesterday and he showed me as "produced". Oddly enough, he said it was showing as a 7/23 build - my blend was 7/19 #7539! So I don't know if he misread something or if Ford is doing something whacky, but I don't recall anyone else on here showing 'produced' four days after initially thought.

Like a lot of us, no built email, pizza tracker not updated, Sync/modules are all updated as we'd expect. I also have a Freight Bill #, status pending. The weird thing is, I live 30 minutes from MAP, are they really gonna send it by rail? I'm about ready to drop a people's elbow on some Ford execs! 💪🏻

FYI: I'm a 4DR-WT-A51-MIC-LUX-HD Bumper.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your dealer and Ford are the only ones that can look up your build in VV or WBDO. I can run an OASIS later when I get home. Ford’s sites are not mobile friendly.
Awesome thanks!

Ladysailor

Black Diamond
First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My vin shows up in the palsapp site with a freight bill and the status of pending out of the Wayne MI plant.

Also when I go to the order tracker on this forum there is a "production date" field that is populated with 7/22/2021. Might take some of the stress out of individual requests if this is accurate.

Like stated above I think the delay is extra QC on the MIC. Mine is and with a 7/21 blend date and what looks like a 7/22 production date I am thinking next week on the QC if there is no issues like waiting for a new top...that would suck.
What is the palsapp site?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The crappy thing is mine has been built since July 12th and is STILL awaiting shipment... I sold my old F150 in October to the States and have been driving a beater of a car since. Really hoping it ships soon and I have it for mid-august. Our demo bronco (4-door, A51, Badlands) is here in our showroom so it's like teasing me! :(

My build specs are: 4-Door, MIC, Wildtrak, A51, Tow package.
I’ll look into it Monday, I’d like think they have some guys getting OT this week to QC and get the built broncos moving in time for the full ramped production to start up in August, but that’s just wishful thinking at this point?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Blend 2260, pizza tracker went to in production 7/23/21 for the first time this AM, no sync, no modules