First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Outer Banks SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For the people that are from PA, anyone from the eastern PA?
Sponsored

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I originally ordered the 2 door WT but with all the damn constraints I changed my order to a 4 door softie BL...

I still
Secretly love the WT the best...
I didnā€™t change anything on my order of a 4 door Wildtrak cuz I know Iā€™d regret not getting exactly what I wanted if I did change it due to constraints

Ajsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Outer Banks SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am from the Philadelphia area - Delco.
Close, Iā€™m from Montgomery county. Trying to see who else got an order through the same dealer šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I originally ordered the 2 door WT but with all the damn constraints I changed my order to a 4 door softie BL...

I still
Haha me too but with my reservation date (late August)and with the MIC top I was looking at 2022 for my WT delivery. So yes I will always long for the WT a bit but Iā€™m gonna have a blast this fall in my BL!!
If you are soft top I think weā€™ll be getting built emails on Aug 3. Our rides are half built on the floor Iā€™m pretty sure. Theyā€™ll finish them first shift on the 2nd and if you donā€™t have many or any accessories itā€™ll ship next day (especially if truck and not rail ship). Some wishful thinking, probably, but all the facts point that way!

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Close, Iā€™m from Montgomery county. Trying to see who else got an order through the same dealer
[/QUOTE

Good luck. Hopefully we will both get our rigs soon.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha me too but with my reservation date (late August)and with the MIC top I was looking at 2022 for my WT delivery. So yes I will always long for the WT a bit but Iā€™m gonna have a blast this fall in my BL!!
If you are soft top I think weā€™ll be getting built emails on Aug 3. Our rides are half built on the floor Iā€™m pretty sure. Theyā€™ll finish them first shift on the 2nd and if you donā€™t have many or any accessories itā€™ll ship next day (especially if truck and not rail ship). Some wishful thinking, probably, but all the facts point that way!
Thanks for the info man! Oh man a half built bronco gives me some half hope! Haha
At least With this I shouldnā€™t get bumped any further down the 8/02 build week!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2260 here. I just got SYNC Updates (dated 7/24/21) no modules I could see.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I still
I originally was in the Badlands camp up until May 13, then I switched to a WT because I wanted that interior, I also saw an FE and realized I really like the black accents and the body colored door handles better (and knew I could put on some quick disconnects) and luckily got scheduled the next cycle on 5/27. Canā€™t wait!

Sponsored

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper SE, MIata ND2 GT, Bronco Badland SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealership which I has been working with here in Seattle received their DEMO Bronco on 7/21/2021. It has a Windows Sticker with the following at the bottom: MF211 R RB X 125 002025 06 21 21
VIN: 1FMEE5DP8MLA61964
When I pull Module info, it ends with this following line: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt
7E0-165-52
But it also error out on https://help.ford.com/update-sync/

So, the sync data on this demo, and I just want to throw this info. out there.
5B77

Last edited:

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I guess I can assume my vehicle is not been 100% built or I havenā€™t got the built email yet because my badlands has rock rails. My dealer said that his system still shows that the vehicle is produced but with no ETA. Whatever that means.
so if it is rock rails even though the assembly line is closed will they still put the rails on and send my built email?

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I guess I can assume my vehicle is not been 100% built or I havenā€™t got the built email yet because my badlands has rock rails. My dealer said that his system still shows that the vehicle is produced but with no ETA. Whatever that means.
so if it is rock rails even though the assembly line is closed will they still put the rails on and send my built email?
For what itā€™s worth Iā€™m in the exact same situation and donā€™t have rock rails.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I hope we see some movement tomorrow/this week.. same boat here.

2dr badlands, CO, MGV, Tow, High, Non-sas, 2.7

7/16 blend, 7/19 production date on sticker. Last updated 7/24 but reverted to 7/21...