Who's a 7/19 build?

CaptHugemeat

Base
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 CTS-V Racecar, 2018 CTS-V, 2022 Model Y Perf.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Call your dealer.
LOL. Tried that. What a waste of time. My dealer sucks though. Guess I'll just wait and see if it shows up one of these days.
Sponsored

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you pivot the table, count by state, put shipped (or built) in the columns field, are there any trends? Like is there a “shipped” and “built” concentration to a region?
I was messing around with the spreadsheet and I wasn't able to see any real discernable trends.

For shipped broncos, so far seven different states for seven different people (AZ, UT, TX, CT, VA, NJ, PA). They vary in different regions so it's hard to tell there. Maybe slightly favoriting the east coast?

As for built broncos, Texas had the highest count with 5 built. The rest OH (4), PA (4), CA (3), FL (3), CO (3), VA (3), CT (2) and so on. Again, varying regions.

I'm hoping at least with the pending influx of "built" or "shipped" emails coming, we'll get a better picture as to where the majority are going.

Last edited:

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/19 build - my Bronco is currently on a train touring Ohio. It hasn't made it far from Michigan yet, and has to change railroads from CSX to Union Pacific on the way, so it's taking the long road!

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was messing around with the spreadsheet and I wasn't able to see any real discernable trends.

For shipped broncos, so far seven different states for seven different people (AZ, UT, TX, CT, VA, NJ, PA). They vary in different regions so it's hard to tell there. Maybe slightly favoriting the east coast?

As for built broncos, Texas had the highest count with 5 built. The rest OH (4), PA (4), CA (3), FL (3), CO (3), VA (3), CT (2) and so on. Again, varying regions.

I'm hoping at least with the pending influx of "built" or "shipped" emails coming, we'll get a better picture as to where the majority or going.
Thanks for checking. I figured the sample size would be to small for anything to stand out.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To anyone who has gotten updated dates in the B6G order tracker today, has your information been updated in the link above? For me personally, I haven't seen any dates change anywhere for a solid 4-6 days (7/19 blend). Wondering if - even though Ford hates sending email updates - this link above would be updated to match the B6G tracker.

The first couple lines using the link with my VIN and order:
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_3884

Side note: It really seems like Ford pushes out updates just before 4am ET or 4pm ET. Just an observation on my end 🤷‍♂️
The B6G tracker pulls the same URL so they should match.

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Bronco6G tracker now shows an ETA of 8/13 but still “In Process”. My dealer said it would be here 7/30-8/3.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone seen this happen? I logged into the Ford website and went to the vehicle dashboard. Up came a picture of a Bronco and behind it, it said Good Afternoon Ford. And the VIN was not my VIN.
Yes. A bunch. I always have to reload page a few times. It's super glitchy. None of Fords webpages are any good. Try opening in Safari as well.

Sponsored

BaseBD

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry, was M.IA. for a little bit. Let me know if there are any updates that I missed or would like me to update.

7/26/21 @ 2:23pm (CST)

BASEBD - Shipped This After noon. 8/12-8/19 delivery window. Granger.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, was M.IA. for a little bit. Let me know if there are any updates that I missed or would like me to update.

7/26/21 @ 2:23pm (CST)

Mine is definitely built per the dealer and usual checkpoints. Waiting on shipping. Thanks!

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing yet since all the fun last week of finding modules and sync updates and getting a production date of 7/22.

Hope to get out of QC and shipped this week. Honestly, I cant fly to IA until Friday the 6th anyway at the earliest.
Sponsored